Author Topic: CDC joins the anti-vaping bandwagon  (Read 140650 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
CDC joins the anti-vaping bandwagon
« on: August 30, 2019, 12:52:47 PM »
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/30/cdc-investigating-215-possible-cases-of-vaping-related-severe-lung-disease.html

The smoking nazi's having largely won the tobacco war (primarily by taking a fat piece of the profits!) now focus on vaping, which people and yes kids raised under the hate-tobacco cloud are enjoying.  And on and on the shakedown occurs.

215 cases of non-specified lung disease?  What's the big deal?  Nothing compared to eeeevil tobacco, right?  More people die from falls each year than that!  And one so-called death?  Not to minimize anybody's demise...but in relative terms that is statistically irrelevant.  This is pure shakedown opportunity, period!

Already have seen the insufferable Ad Council TV ad's and radio ad's demonizing the eeeevil vaping industry, exploiting chirren!  Oh my?  How about exploiting them for partisan political rallies for demonazi's?  How about instigating their slaughter to demonize 2A rights?  How about ripping them from wombs and calling it "healthcare"?

Yeah, y'all can go eff yourselves!   ::vafancoul::

PS-Full disclosure, I am still an unrepentant joyful cigar smoker...and one of the greatest thrills I get is when I am commuting in my car enjoying a fine puro and some beta-fascisti behind me start acting like they are being gassed and flailing their arms about and trying to fan the noxious fumes wafting towards them they are certain will attack them with the intent to kill and harm Gaia's fragile atmosphere with reckless abandon!  That and crop-dusting those annoying cyclists who think rules of the road aren't for them.

Ahhh, those are truly special moments!   ::pimp::
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 12:59:47 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online paulh

• Established Member
Re: CDC joins the anti-vaping bandwagon
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 01:48:33 PM »
I can remember the day Rush said they are going to ban smoking on planes. They made fun of him ::pokeineye::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 02:57:33 PM »
I remember smoking on planes...and open bottles...and real food!  And real female stewardesses who were nice and not all snow-flakey and cranky!   ;D

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2019, 11:42:01 AM »
 :D

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2019, 09:10:55 PM »
Not to minimize anybody's demise...but in relative terms that is statistically irrelevant.  This is pure shakedown opportunity, period!

It's the same for those scary black rifles. More people are killed by knives and blunt instruments every year, but we can't concentrate of those.

And don't get me started on texting and driving deaths..... ::pullhair::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2019, 05:00:35 PM »
Oh, I'll get ya started!  Minnestupid just passed a "hands-free only" law, no cell phone action anymore, supposedly, by hand...has to be hands-free...yet...I still sh*tloads of jackasses with heads down and wiggling down the road...nobody getting pulled over for that, like most laws passed by idjits...it's there as an add-on after the fact (after getting pulled over for other typical crap or after an accident that may or may not have caused injury or death!)...I see people doing stupid sh*t, not paying attention and playing with whatever...I kick it down and get in front and way ahead of them or away from them however I can...they take someone out I don't want it to be me.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2019, 02:15:05 PM »
Oh, I'll get ya started!  Minnestupid just passed a "hands-free only" law, no cell phone action anymore, supposedly, by hand...has to be hands-free...yet...I still sh*tloads of jackasses with heads down and wiggling down the road...nobody getting pulled over for that, like most laws passed by idjits...it's there as an add-on after the fact (after getting pulled over for other typical crap or after an accident that may or may not have caused injury or death!)...I see people doing stupid sh*t, not paying attention and playing with whatever...I kick it down and get in front and way ahead of them or away from them however I can...they take someone out I don't want it to be me.

Back when they first instituted the ban on cellphone use while driving I used to routinely pull up next to a miscreant and shout at them to "get off your friggin phone!".  Now that I'm retired I'm a model citizen and mostly just drive around with the right-turn signal on...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2019, 03:27:49 PM »

Back when they first instituted the ban on cellphone use while driving I used to routinely pull up next to a miscreant and shout at them to "get off your friggin phone!".  Now that I'm retired I'm a model citizen and mostly just drive around with the right-turn signal on...

At least it is the right one...

;D 

That's gotta really drive folks nuts when turning left!

::hysterical::

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2019, 07:01:41 PM »

;D 

Just remember that 3 rights makes a left ;'}

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2019, 01:09:29 PM »

;D 

Just remember that 3 rights makes a left ;'}

;D   ::thumbsup::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2019, 08:14:45 PM »
Now that I'm retired I'm a model citizen and mostly just drive around with the right-turn signal on...

I actually laughed out loud on that. ::laughonfloor::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson