Author Topic: John Bolton out  (Read 3772 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: John Bolton out
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2019, 08:28:57 AM »
How about Bolton's tweet...

I offered to resign last night and President Trump said, "Let's talk about it tomorrow."

According to reports...which Bolton hasn't challenged...he offered his resignation the next morning...then POTUS tweets went out...so, really...he's got nothing to gripe about.

As always the demonazi's and their minions in the GoebbelsMedia take any opportunity to lie about POTUS and gin up more hate...

And today there should be more important things to focus on, like winning the trade war with China, GTFO of sh*tholes (including NATO!), curbing the nuclear threat of Obama's theocratic Persian pals and the Nork's (and having a plan in place to make sure nukes don't get in the wrong hands if the Paki's implode!), regaining control of our borders...oh, and maybe putting DeepState a-holes and demonazi puppets in prison and making sure stuff like 9/11 never ever happens again!!!

https://youtu.be/LyP0JsyvYnA 

Watch your asses demofascists and islamofascists...you're slated for extinction, for the good of mankind and Liberty!   ;)

H/T-CT

Let's get somebody in interested in protecting America without having to be everywhere doing everything.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 08:46:51 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: John Bolton out
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2019, 08:58:25 AM »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.