Author Topic: # 37  (Read 1202 times)

Online paulh

• Established Member
# 37
« on: November 04, 2019, 01:03:17 PM »
To die here. https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2019/11/04/another-horse-dies-at-santa-anita-despite-reform/ I've had several "nags" here and can look across the road and see a standard bred farm rather than humans. A better choice in my opinion. Close this fookin track down

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: # 37
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2019, 02:31:57 PM »
The Santa Anita Rendering Works and Part-Time Race Track is on a pace to have its equine body count pass the Clinton's human body count in no time flat!   ::speechless::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 07:21:36 PM »
“If they don’t step up in support of the bill, then we’ll see more groups take up the issue and the debate will shift away from eliminating doping in horse racing to eliminating horse racing itself,” said Marty Irby, executive director of Animal Wellness Action.

I don't know how to break this to you, but it's headed that way regardless of what you do.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2019, 06:38:54 AM »
“If they don’t step up in support of the bill, then we’ll see more groups take up the issue and the debate will shift away from eliminating doping in horse racing to eliminating horse racing itself,” said Marty Irby, executive director of Animal Wellness Action.

I don't know how to break this to you, but it's headed that way regardless of what you do.

Yep.  After the focus shifted to circus elephants, what happened?  No more elephants, no more circus.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"