Author Topic: Muslim HS students charged in St Cloud fight  (Read 1134 times)

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
Muslim HS students charged in St Cloud fight
« on: November 15, 2019, 02:52:50 PM »

https://thebl.com/us-news/19-muslim-students-face-charges-consisting-of-rioting-terroristic-threats-in-st-cloud-high-school-fight.html

19 Muslim students face charges consisting of rioting, terroristic threats in St. Cloud high school fight
Nineteen Tech High School students in St. Cloud, Minnesota, who were involved in the Sept. 25 fight are facing criminal charges. They were identified as Muslims.

“Students of the same race.” That is how police characterize the make-up of the gangs of fighting students, according to St. Cloud Times.

Charges include third-degree assault, second-degree riot, terroristic threats, and possessing a dangerous weapon on school property, according to the Stearns County Attorney’s Office.

Eighteen males were charged—five 17-year-olds, eight 16-year-olds, four 15-year-olds,  and one 14-year-old female.

MORE details below
https://www.sctimes.com/story/news/local/2019/10/03/19-st-cloud-students-charged-5-felonies-after-tech-fight/3856660002/?utm_source=sctimes-Daily%20Briefing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily_briefing&utm_term=hero
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Muslim HS students charged in St Cloud fight
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2019, 03:17:26 PM »
What we have here is a failure of certain idiots who let 7th century savages into their midst without comprehending the terminal incompatibility with a freedom-based society they have and not caring one damn about it.

Both the idiots and the savages should be driven from our midst with extreme prejudice and never allowed to terrorize freedom-loving people ever again.

AMEN!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2019, 04:43:59 PM »
AMEN!

........ and one 14 year-old female.  Ferals, all of them.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2019, 06:04:02 PM »
“Students of the same race - but not the same species...”

In the interest of accuracy ;'}

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2019, 11:07:11 AM »
  Every rock make the wheelbarrow a little heavier. At some point (and it's past due) there will be a response but they may not like it.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2019, 12:55:52 PM »
  Every rock make the wheelbarrow a little heavier. At some point (and it's past due) there will be a response but they may not like it.

::smallestviolin::

Sucks only for them.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.