Author Topic: My Navy is full of gutless PC miscreants and de facto Ameriphobes  (Read 1252 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
In what will undoubtedly be interpreted by many as an act of defiance against President Trump, the top Navy SEAL, Rear Admiral Collin Green, will notify Navy SEAL Edward Gallagher and three officers that their case is being sent to a review board which could end in their expulsion from the SEALs.

“This is a review of their suitability to be a SEAL,” a Navy officer said. The action would come less than a week after Mr. Trump intervened in the military justice case against Gallagher by ordering him to be restored to the rank of chief petty officer, despite his conviction for posing for a photograph with a dead ISIS prisoner.

…Although the action is being taken by Green, who is the head of the Navy Special Warfare Command, it has the backing of both the secretary of the Navy and the chief of Naval Operations, this officer said. The officer explained that this is an administrative action which was not affected by the president’s legal action last week.

The other officers are Lieutenant Commander Robert Breisch, who was the troop commander; Lieutenant Jacob Portier, who was the platoon officer in charge and reported to Breisch; and Lieutenant Thomas MacNeil, who was the platoon assistant officer in charge.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/mutiny-navy-brass-set-to-demote-eddie-gallagher-from-seals-after-trump-restored-rank-ig-complaint-accuses-admiral-of-contempt-for-president/

Eff you jackasses!  How you are disrespecting your CIC is much more despicable than ANYBODY posing in a pic with a dead Satanic cultist!  We've fallen a long way from Gen. Patton, Gen.MacArthur Lt.Gen Chesty Puller and Adm. Halsey etc...hearing this sad story they would personally execute these idiots!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: My Navy is full of gutless PC miscreants and de facto Ameriphobes
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2019, 09:37:18 AM »
Got to get those Obama-era Perfumed Princes out of the services.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2019, 08:58:41 AM »
And the drama continues...

Defense Secretary Mark Esper asked and received the resignation of Navy Secretary Richard Spencer on Sunday over his handling of the case of a Navy SEAL accused of war crimes in Iraq that angered President Donald Trump.

“I was not pleased with the way that Navy Seal Eddie Gallagher’s trial was handled by the Navy,” Trump said in a series of tweets after Spencer’s ouster was announced by the Pentagon. Trump confirmed that Kenneth Braithwaite, the U.S. Ambassador to Norway since 2018, will be nominated as his replacement.

Esper acted after learning Spencer had approached White House officials privately about the case of Chief Petty Officer Edward Gallagher. The request was first reported by the Washington Post.

The secretary lost “trust and confidence in him regarding his lack of candor over conversations with the White House involving the handling of” Gallagher, Defense Department spokesman Jonathan Hoffman said in an emailed statement.

Hoffman said Esper learned Spencer had privately proposed to the White House to restore Gallagher’s rank and allow him to retire with his Trident pin while the Navy pursued disciplinary actions, at odds with his public position on the issue. Stripping an individual of the pin allows them to remain in the Navy after leaving the elite SEAL unit.

“I am deeply troubled by this conduct shown by a senior DOD official,” Esper said in the statement. “I have determined that Secretary Spencer no longer has my confidence to continue in his position. I wish Richard well.”

In his resignation letter, which was posted on Twitter, Spencer said he no longer shares “the same understanding with the Commander in Chief who appointed me, in regards to the key principle of good order and discipline.”

“I cannot in good conscience obey an order that I believe violates the sacred oath I took,” Spencer said. , adding that the president deserves a Secretary “aligned with his vision.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/defense-chief-esper-ousts-navy-secretary

The mealy-mouth DeepState fool Spencer is gone, once again a douchabag who fails to recognize the Constitutional authority of the President dares to mouth off about oaths and good order and discipline while undermining the Commander In Chief!

He's lucky not be adjudicated himself!!!

So many Praetorian's left to purge!!!   ::outrage::

Great minds link -

In 1757, some effete British admiral named John Byng was ordered to hold Minorca and he didn’t. He "failed to do his utmost," so the Admiralty hauled him out onto the deck of a warship and shot him. Voltaire wrote about this uncompromising leadership technique in Candide and commented, “Dans ce pays-ci, il est bon de tuer de temps en temps un amiral pour encourager les autres,” which essentially translates as “shoot an admiral every once in a while to encourage the others.”

Time to figuratively shoot some admirals.

Aye!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 09:09:17 AM by Libertas »

Online Syzygy

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2019, 01:06:18 PM »
Or as John Wayne's character (Rooster Cogburn) in True Grit put it :  "It's to let 'em know our intentions are serious." 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2019, 07:13:40 AM »
Oh, I guess this insufferable a-hole popped off again and spouted his twisted gibberish on the Pentagon steps after being let go for being an insubordinate undisciplined and disrespectful POS!

I think he should have been kicked, repeatedly, down those %$#@ing stairs!!!

::asskicking::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2019, 03:32:59 PM »
Maybe I'm too short for this ride, but I finally came across an explanation of Spencer's treachery that I understand:

... Esper asked for Spencer’s resignation after learning that he had privately proposed to White House officials that if they did not interfere with proceedings against Gallagher, then Spencer would ensure that Gallagher was able to retire as a Navy SEAL, with his Trident insignia.

Spencer’s private proposal to the White House — which he did not share with Esper over the course of several conversations about the matter — contradicted his public position on the Gallagher case, chief Pentagon spokesman Jonathan Hoffman said in a statement.

Esper said in the statement that he was “deeply troubled by this conduct.”

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/11/24/boom-blackmail-confirmed-navy-secretary-richard-spencer-removed-by-defense-secretary-mark-t-esper/#more-176913
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2019, 08:20:39 AM »
He basically snuck around like a spy, tried to enlist others into agreeing to his scheme, talked out the other side of his face in public and with his boss, got caught...got canned...and is acting like he has the moral high ground when in fact he is a swamp-crawling traitor!

The obvious is not lost on those in that tight-knit community -

Former Navy SEAL Rob O’Neill...points out how DC bureaucrats are confusing the purpose of warfighters and President Trump is focused on the common sense approach. Former Navy Secretary Richard Spencer embarrassed himself by violating the chain-of-command and then criticizing President Trump over a lack of “order and discipline” within that same command structure. Ridiculous.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/11/26/former-seal-rob-oneill-discusses-flag-officer-corrupt-behavior-in-gallagher-case/
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 08:45:28 AM by Libertas »