Author Topic: Virginia Democrats Storm Out After Black Pastor Condemns Abortion, Gay Marriage  (Read 494 times)

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Full title: Virginia Democrats Storm Out After Black Pastor Condemns Abortion, Gay Marriage: ‘Woe To Anyone Who Harms An Innocent Child’

State Democrats stormed out of the Virginia House chamber Tuesday after a black pastor condemned abortion and gay marriage through prayer.

Rev. Robert M. Grant Jr. of The Father’s Way Church in Warrenton, Virginia, addressed the Democrat-controlled House of Delegates with an opening prayer that condemned abortion and gay marriage, Media Research Center reported. Grant’s prayer caused members to storm out of the chamber and for one member to yell, “Is this a prayer or a sermon?”

The pastor defended his actions by saying the “state house belongs to all the citizens.” (RELATED: Indiana Attorney General Holds Funeral For Thousands Of Fetal Remains Abortion Doctor Hoarded)

“And all the citizens have a voice,” Grant added. “If it’s my turn to have a voice, and I am a pastor, what do you expect from me? If you don’t want to hear what a pastor has to say, then don’t invite one.”

More plus video here: https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/12/virginia-democrats-pastor-abortion-gay-marriage/

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Goodness gracious. That's a bit of an overreaction!!

I mean, all we are sayin' . . . is that we'd like a King James annotated study bible (+concordance) crammed, literally, up the arse of anyone who left the room before the prayer ended.

It's not much to ask and, since their heads are up their already . . . it just might do them some good!
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
The Disciple's of Moloch really over-stress their Depends when a legitimate man of Godly righteousness speaks the truth in a den of evil.

“felt like condemnation.”

Yes, evil hates it when a Holy Man tries to exorcise them from their host bodies...and these demonscats reacted like angry demons.

A very stark reminder of the wickedness in our world.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.