Author Topic: Smoking Gun !!  (Read 783 times)

Offline sfetter

Smoking Gun !!
« on: April 19, 2020, 07:41:09 PM »
Well This is it.  The Actual proof that everything we are experiencing is per script. The first half of the video is just examples of oppression around the  world.  But the second half of the video shows without doubt that this is a deliberate attack on the world.

You will see that this public published document is 10 years old and the publishers are two of the biggest global organizations in the world which are a part of the evil consuming the world.

All that being said, I am so frustrated that there is no media even coming close to telling the truth. None! They are all lieing to us. I am a nobody and found this really by accident.  Professionals should be reporting all this but we know they never will.

Further, a question I have asked more than once on this site, Where are the true patroits?  Apparently there are so few left that they will make no difference and the takeover and surrender of the country is well under way.  As for me, I am not what I would call a couragious person by any means.  I am 63, had two heart attacks,  and am doing my best to enjoy what life I have left, knowing that with this takeover beginning my health care will probably be compromised shorting my life.  But I feel sad for all the people in this country who will end up being treated like those around the rest of the world in the video.

So sad to see this country go down like this.

https://www.brighteon.com/8b3c9b93-bbad-48c6-a76f-b0bcff2ac6cc

« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 07:56:24 PM by sfetter »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Smoking Gun !!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2020, 09:29:21 PM »
Moving to category "The Police State".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2020, 11:13:00 AM »
I had a random thought yesterday about all the nursing home deaths. I know the elderly are particularly susceptible - but so many dead in so many separate homes? It seems fishy.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2020, 08:42:49 AM »
And, their vote will miraculously go to Quid Pro Joe...

BITS
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.