Author Topic: End the Oppression - Join #FreedomFriday - Defy CCP Virus Tyrants!  (Read 1296 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: End the Oppression - Join #FreedomFriday - Defy CCP Virus Tyrants!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 12:13:57 PM »
From the link, followed this link - https://www.openthestates.com/

When I click on MN on the map and get this page - https://www.openthestates.com/forum/minnesota

The 4th item down titled "Are there any good doctors..." the document cited there was attempted to be debunked by my outfit, though their citations were opinions of experts, nothing concrete to statute...which could indicate an uncelar/unchallenged/unsettled legal point.  But the doctors note seems sound and pretty sure if I asked for one I would get one from my guy...but so far I have glomed onto the "My body, my choice" meme for obvious cat-plays-with-prey purposes.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 01:31:49 PM »
For the past several days, I've been part of an event organized locally.

We're meeting in the parking lot of a strength & training gym - the owner of the facility has been opening every day & receiving summonses & a $1,000.00/day fine (court date sometime early June). A small crowd of supporters has been there daily along with 2 to 8 policemen  in the lot + several SUV's parked across the street & around the corner.  Some of the cops are/were former members of the gym.

None of us are wearing masks & most everyone is 1-2 feet apart, conversing & shaking hands.

So far, things have been amicable.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2020, 08:34:18 AM »

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2020, 08:38:36 PM »
Memorial Day 2020 | A Rally for Open NJ 2020 | Point Pleasant, NJ

Approximately 800 patriots (an equal # on the other side of the white tent kiosk). Speakers included NJ Assemblymen, state senators, singers, gym-owners & several doctors.

Police removed all the port-a-potties, cut the electricity & blocked virtually ALL local street parking. I parked a block away from this venue anyway (no ticket issued -- they can't get all of  us). We got the electric turned back on (for the mics for the speakers).
Any official moving against us is violating their oath of office -- and we let them know that.

No MASKS, no social distancing -- lots of hugging, hand-shaking & chants for governor Murphy to go F*CK himself.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 08:45:30 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2020, 04:50:51 AM »
 ::USA::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2020, 09:10:04 AM »
It's amazing...very little change in town...people about and all...but most places staying shut down, very little defiance...such sheep!  It disgusts me.  Then, up at the lake...small towns business and life...very few mask-sporting pants-piddlers...people socializing and partying on boats...nobody getting chased and yelled at by Karen's in the small town grocery stores for being unmasked...

The domesticated urban fool is an existential threat to Liberty...they are the dumb dirt from which despotism is sustained.

LIB!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2020, 10:43:40 AM »
A little while ago I saw someone out for their walk - ALONE - down my street, masked.

SMH
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2020, 10:52:49 AM »
A little while ago I saw someone out for their walk - ALONE - down my street, masked.

SMH

It's really getting ridiculous!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2020, 03:54:23 PM »
The Corona Karen's...the sniveling perpetually unhappiness-spreading snitches and bullies of the CCP World Order...

https://twitter.com/McauleyHolmes/status/1264721468761481216

That BS ain't gonna fly!

But those bullies might...

::asskicking::

My body...my choice...ESAD commie!