Author Topic: They're watching  (Read 578 times)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
They're watching
« on: July 04, 2020, 08:13:27 AM »
It appears "journalists are looking at forums for hate speech. Which naturally includes any opposing opinions. It seems relatively harmless now, but the way things are headed, who knows when the Karens start making the Gestapo shut free speech down?

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5ee3ef5fc5b699cea53196b4

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: They're watching
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2020, 09:05:08 AM »
Funny . . . I was, just earlier this week, writing about things napalm over on Disqus - love, love, love pissing off the kooks over @ The Hill - while taunting them to grant me a personal best of "down" votes. My bestest day so far was 18 down votes & a 2 week ban.

Eff all leftist trolls, surveillance squad types, BLMers and contact tracers . . .

And it seems to me that what's labeled "racist" these days, is actually painful, albeit 'offensive', truth about the stereotypes exemplified by the behavior of specific people-groups.
Modify the behavior & the stereotypes begin to fade.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 09:49:28 AM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: They're watching
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2020, 02:51:58 PM »
I figure that I must be shadow-banned at u-toob - i post comments but never get any pushback from them.

I've also seen several sites turn off comments - suspiciously after leftist meltdowns. More opportunities to educate the loonies thwarted!

"It's not fair!"

::devil::