Author Topic: The Democom Media is ignoring the new special relationship of America and Mexico  (Read 354 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
And the democom's are ignoring it on purpose...

I also wanted to be here to thank people of the United States, its government, and thank you, President Trump for being increasingly respectful with our Mexican fellow men.

And to you, President Trump, I want to thank you for your understanding and the help you’ve given us in issues related to trade, commerce, oil, as well as your personal support for the acquisition of medical equipment that we needed urgently to treat our patients of COVID-19.

But what I mainly appreciate is that you have never sought to impose anything on us violating our sovereignty. Instead of the Monroe Doctrine, you have followed, in our case, the wise advice of the lustrous and prudent President George Washington who said, quote, “Nations should not take advantage of the unfortunate condition of other peoples.” End of quote.

You have not tried to treat us as a colony; on the contrary, you have honored our condition as an independent nation. That’s why I’m here to express to the people of the United States that their President has behaved with us with kindness and respect. You have treated us just as what we are: a country and a dignified people; a free, democratic, and sovereign people.

Long live the friendship of our two nations. Long live the United States of America. Long live Canada. Long live our America. Long live Mexico. Long live Mexico. Viva México.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/07/09/mexican-president-lopez-obrador-strongly-supports-president-trumps-economic-nationalism/

Yeah, not just the positive and obvious the democom fear...it's what must have been imposed under Obama...who treated them as a vassal, didn't see them as independent...there to be exploited, used.

Of course they'll ignore this...on purpose...and just continue the same old lies and hate...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.