Author Topic: John Lewis  (Read 857 times)

Online paulh

• Established Member
John Lewis
« on: July 18, 2020, 11:08:44 AM »
Gone-say hello to Rep Stacey Abrams sure as sheite

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: John Lewis
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2020, 11:22:20 AM »
How is it possible things keep getting worse and worse, that even when something beneficial to our side occurs, something more horrible happens to blot it out?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2020, 05:31:22 PM »
Finally, a ray of sunshine in 2020.   ::rockets::

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2020, 08:49:33 PM »
I heard that, upon getting this news, Barack Hussein Obama got down on his knees.

Not for prayer, or anything remotely related to the passing of John Lewis . . . Barry simply had a, uhm . . . task to complete & this seemed as good a time as . . . any.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2020, 10:50:42 AM »
Gone-say hello to Rep Stacey Abrams sure as sheite

Or idiot Mayor Bottoms of Atlanta...both are on the DemCom Secretariat who will oversee the list of potential replacements...but the Republican Governor Kemp can announce a special election...and since DemCom's are warning not to have it fall between now and election day...I think that is exactly what he should do.

Look, it's a crap district filled with idiots overwhelmingly for servitude to DemCom clowns...so...

Another DemCom living or dead...WTF is the difference?

::mooning::

If it is Abrams though...you know that critter can't go up those steps...Capitol have a freight elevator out back?   ::laughonfloor::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.