Author Topic: Aubrey Huff right-boycott MLB, aligning politicially w/SJW criminals is divisive  (Read 1728 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Former major league slugger and World Champion with the San Francisco Giants Aubrey Huff took to Instagram yesterday to denounce recent moves in professional sports, particularly his former team, in their quest to be “woke.” Many players and coaches will be kneeling before games during the singing of the national anthem. They will be given the “option” of wearing Black Lives Matter insignia on their jerseys. Major League Baseball has embraced modern progressivism and thereby turned their backs on patriotic, freedom loving Americans across the country.

As JD covered in the latest episode of Conservative News Briefs, this needs to become a rallying cry for sports fans to do what many have been threatening to do for a long time: Boycott. And as he noted, this isn’t another example of participation in cancel culture. This is about our need to stop paying people who hate us and our worldview. This is about sending a message that they need to keep their politics off the field because, as Huff noted, people don’t turn on sports to get political. They turn on sports to get away from the rigors and drama of real life. We watch to be entertained, not to be chastised or preached to about our beliefs.

There is already enough turmoil in America. Professional sports are designed to pit the best athletes in the world against each other so we can cheer and boo, be amazed and be disappointed, but all within the realm of entertainment. This isn’t about culture, religion, politics, or public relations gimmicks. We watch sports for the sport of it.

Many conservatives have threatened to boycott. I know I have. But it’s hard. We love our baseball, football, basketball, hockey, or whatever other sports we watch. There is absolutely no room for social justice sports. That’s not what we asked for and it’s not what we need, so why are we paying them with our money and attention? The answer is simple. We shouldn’t, not until they’re made to come to their senses.

https://noqreport.com/2020/07/22/aubrey-huffs-epic-rant-on-social-justice-major-league-sports-is-why-we-must-boycott-until-things-change/

Yup, cancel culture Marxists trying to cleanse America like Mao did it...and if MLB is stupid enough to loose that much fan base and be left with their shrill racist criminal rabble...

Then  ::doublebird:: baseball!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Septugenarian

• A Regular
Once again, the issue is not the issue, but the cover for the nefarious activity.  ::pullhair:: Suckers in a lot of ignoramuses.
I'm entitled (to be cranky).

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah...

Why are you for cops killing blacks?

I'm not...but I don't lose sleep over black criminals resisting after committing crimes and go full bore stupid.

And then the herd stampedes because it is an excuse to loot, burn and murder...because the cause is BS when black on black murder in DemCom cites like Chi, NYC, Bal, etc etc etc go on all the time...and these DemCom areas have the most draconian and citizen-punishing gun control laws this side of Cuba!!!

And the self-loathing ignorant white sheep kneeling before genocidal supremacists...

Eff 'em, eff 'em all.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Yeah...

Why are you for cops killing blacks?

I'm not...but I don't lose sleep over black criminals resisting after committing crimes and go full bore stupid.

And then the herd stampedes because it is an excuse to loot, burn and murder...because the cause is BS when black on black murder in DemCom cites like Chi, NYC, Bal, etc etc etc go on all the time...and these DemCom areas have the most draconian and citizen-punishing gun control laws this side of Cuba!!!

And the self-loathing ignorant white sheep kneeling before genocidal supremacists...

Eff 'em, eff 'em all.

::hat-tip:: ::clapping::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The hideous new normal baseball season has begun...and idiots have begun the process which will lead to their demise...

H/T-WRSA@Gab

Yeah, free people don't do this unsane BS!  NEVER!!!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Two weeks ago, some sportsball fans were saying stuff like "well, thank God for baseball" and just like *snap*, baseball is now converged too.

Who profits?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Two weeks ago, some sportsball fans were saying stuff like "well, thank God for baseball" and just like *snap*, baseball is now converged too.

Who profits?

Enemies and those who profit from them!!!   ::outrage::

Those sheep on their knees are NOT brave, this man is!

Kneel to God...NOBODY else!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Wish we could hear this among active NFL clowns...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/mike-ditka-cant-respect-national-anthem-get-country/

As old Coach Glanville would say..."NFL...stands for Not For Long"...

Aye.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Via WZ -

NOTICE!

Amen!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
And if you can't boycott...this is at least a good use of time and money...

H/T-CTH

:D