Author Topic: Bridger Walker, Superhero!  (Read 991 times)

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Bridger Walker, Superhero!
« on: July 24, 2020, 07:52:48 AM »
I'm sure you've seen this -- Bridger's quote about being the one who should die makes my eyes wet every time.

Celebrities Hail 6-year-old as a Hero After Aunt Says he Saved his Sister from a Dog Attack

A story about a heroic 6-year-old from Wyoming has gone viral, attracting attention from millions of people including celebrities. The boy, Bridger, saved his littler sister from a gruesome dog attack, according to Nikki Walker, who says she is his aunt and shared the story on Instagram.

Walker said she shared the story "so that it gets as much exposure as it can."

"We know that our little hero would love some words of encouragement from his favorite heroes," Walker wrote in a post on Monday. "On July 9th, my six year old nephew Bridger saved his little sister's life by standing between her and a charging dog. After getting bit several times on the face and head, he grabbed his sister's hand and ran with her to keep her safe."

More @ link.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Bridger Walker, Superhero!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2020, 08:36:32 AM »
Yeah boy got mauled pretty bad...but he's got the right spirit...and I hope he can keep it...too many soul-killing dark disciples out there corrupting the innocent.  Stay strong, Bridger!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2020, 08:24:34 PM »
Speaking of soul killing dark disciples ....
I read a book published by Vox Day. I could only handle reading short segments before I had to put it down.
At the same time by the end it gave me hope.
Not a pleasant read, but it did not go into physical details.
The book length is not that long, as the end part are the civil suit depositions just to show that this material is not made up.
After page 338 the remainder are appendices.
Apparently this perversion was known for some time, while others cannot believe it was true.
Vox Day thinks there is a great deal of child molesting going on at very high levels.

https://www.amazon.com/Last-Closet-Dark-Side-Avalon-ebook/dp/B0787XLK4H
The Last Closet: The Dark Side of Avalon Kindle Edition
by Moira Greyland  (Author), Vox Day (Foreword)  Format: Kindle Edition
4.7 out of 5 stars    205 ratings
Marion Zimmer Bradley was a bestselling science fiction author, a feminist icon, and was awarded the World Fantasy Award for lifetime achievement. She was best known for the Arthurian fiction novel THE MISTS OF AVALON and for her very popular Darkover series.

She was also a monster.

THE LAST CLOSET: The Dark Side of Avalon is a brutal tale of a harrowing childhood. It is the true story of predatory adults preying on the innocence of children without shame, guilt, or remorse. It is an eyewitness account of how high-minded utopian intellectuals, unchecked by law, tradition, religion, or morality, can create a literal Hell on Earth.

THE LAST CLOSET is also an inspiring story of survival. It is a powerful testimony to courage, to hope, and to faith. It is the story of Moira Greyland, the only daughter of Marion Zimmer Bradley and convicted child molester Walter Breen, told in her own words.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2020, 08:04:09 AM »
Sounds just like the high-rolling DemCom & crony-capitalist Epstein crowd.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.