Author Topic: Cain!!  (Read 1024 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Cain!!
« on: June 08, 2011, 02:30:58 PM »
Cain is going to be on Beck today according to Rigpa.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Cain!!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 07:06:09 PM »
Dang, missed it, anybody catch it?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 11:02:06 PM »

Yup he did a good job and is going to Israel with Beck when he does his restoring honor tour  there. Beck was surprised and greatful.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 12:05:37 AM »

Yup he did a good job and is going to Israel with Beck when he does his restoring honor tour  there. Beck was surprised and greatful.

good for him
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2011, 02:28:51 AM »
He slipped up recently in regards to the 2nd Amendment. Said that states should be in charge of "gun control."

Hoping that there is a walk back on that one pretty darn quick.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2011, 02:36:26 AM »
He slipped up recently in regards to the 2nd Amendment. Said that states should be in charge of "gun control."

Second unforced error.

This one is a deal-breaker in my book.

*sigh*
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2011, 02:43:43 AM »

Second unforced error.

*sigh*

He hasn't learned  all the different ways a phrase may be interpreted.    The only way he is going to learn is by sticking it out there.

Give him benefit for the moment.  I hear him saying, the fed has no authority and whatever the laws are it is for the individual states to decide. 

Only Ross Perot said we should be allowed any weapon we could afford.  And he never intended on winning.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2011, 02:54:41 AM »
I am also not yet ready to give up on Cain. It's still early in the primary season and this is the time to get crap like this worked out of your campaign.

I am assuming that he did not mean it to sound the way that it did. If he is truly in favor of gun control it is the first I have heard of it. Let's say that I am skeptical that he is.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2011, 07:29:58 AM »
I think he may have gotten tripped up on that one, reducing the Fed and putting things back to the states is the right direction to go, but 50 states can trample 2nd Amendment rights just as easily as the Feds, so I hope he can clarify his 2nd Amendment view more precisely so we have no doubt where he stands.  Regardless of his true opinion, his statement does raise doubts as to the level of committment to our rights and it is in his court to clear that up.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2011, 12:48:33 PM »

As it is somebody has to interpret No.2 and giving that authority to individual states takes it out of federal purview and recognizes states individual authority. All the nuanced devices of the fed will be removed. Then residents will have much more control of regulation and the voting for or against; if that doesn't work the ultimate vote, as Regan said, we can vote with our feet.

We are witnessing this with the economy, some states refuse to "get it", others are "catching on", and some "never lost it".  States regulation will be much more "organic".

charlesoakwood

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2011, 02:42:15 PM »

http://www.mediaite.com/online/herman-cain-homosexuality-is-a-sin-and-a-choice/

“I believe homosexuality is a sin because I’m a Bible-believing Christian, I believe it’s a sin. But I know that some people make that choice. That’s their choice.”

_ _ Herman Cain

I guess that indicates during a Cain presidency, in the military, homosexual preference will end and Chaplains referencing Jesus and the Almighty will return.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2011, 12:16:39 AM »

Second unforced error.

*sigh*

He hasn't learned  all the different ways a phrase may be interpreted.    The only way he is going to learn is by sticking it out there.

Give him benefit for the moment.  I hear him saying, the fed has no authority and whatever the laws are it is for the individual states to decide. 

Only Ross Perot said we should be allowed any weapon we could afford.  And he never intended on winning.

NO!  Gawdamnit!  I will not make a list of excuses for this!

Obama told us just what he believed in before he was elected and how many convenient rationalizations were made for him?

GW Bush?  Same thing.

NO.  I take the man at his word and unless/until he rectifies/recants this crap, NO VOTE.

Jesus Christ save us.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2011, 12:27:08 AM »

I just said, "for a moment".  The implication being allow him to elaborate what he meant.  What he said was an error whether it was the bold truth or an unclear reference. He must clarify himself and it is reasonable, and we have time to give him a moment.  'Eh?

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2011, 04:43:37 AM »
Right now, Herman Cain is the face of "Say it loud: I'm Black and I'm proud (to be conservative)."

(No apologies to Stokely Carmichael)
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.