Author Topic: Burn Loot and Murder crowd goes on second night of crime spree in Philly  (Read 425 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/national-guard-responds-1000s-looters-ransack-philly-2nd-night-chaos-reporter-brutalized

My brother sent a text alerting me to this, my response was no different to other DemCom run sh!tholes being preyed upon by its own long-coddled long-exploited morons...LIB.

They bother me, they pay the price...other than that, they all can FOAD.

Looting, attacking Jews, destruction of property, instigating traffic accidents and running away, attacking only whites, burning buildings, burning church's, raping, beating, killing...

I bet these idiots do not even realize that their very behavior is proving the Confederacy was right all along, the KKK was right all along...the Dixiecrats were right all along...these people by their lawless behavior are proving they are incapable of civilized behavior...and they are proving Dr. King was a fool to think they could be different.  They're killing themselves along with any hope of others giving a frack about the fate they chose.

Too bad, so sad...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Burn Loot and Murder crowd goes on second night of crime spree in Philly
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2020, 11:34:07 AM »
Ever read this -- http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/search?q=short+story+blacks+ship -- from Fran Porretto?  Try it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Burn Loot and Murder crowd goes on second night of crime spree in Philly
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2020, 12:06:21 PM »
Yeah, been a while...took a refresher...

He ain't wrong.

Links are good too, the one with this conversation in it...cold hard truth...the militancy one-way on-your-knees attitude of the racist Marxists makes it true...

Sanctimonious Leftist: You're a racist!
Fran Porretto: And damned proud of it, baby. But do you know why I'm a racist?
SL: (sneering) I can hardly wait to hear it.
FWP: Because you made me one.

Just like they don't want to hear "you ain't picked no cotton, and I never owned any slaves"...

And I am perfectly fine with undoing the original wrong...repatriation back to Africa.

By refusing civilization and insisting upon unsane demands...those pushing this leave no other option.  They refuse the blessings of America, want something alien...not going to happen...ever.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 12:09:57 PM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.