Author Topic: Sinomach, Oh joy!  (Read 1988 times)

charlesoakwood

Sinomach, Oh joy!
« on: June 10, 2011, 01:25:32 AM »
[blockquote]
Sinomach

China National Machinery Industry Corporation (Sinomach for short)...
The Chinese Communist Party is the majority owner of Sinomach,...

[China will] buy up pieces of the United States and set up "special economic zones" inside our country from which they can continue to extend their economic domination.  One of these "special economic zones" would be just south of Boise, Idaho and the Idaho government is eager to give it to them.
The planned "self-sustaining city" in Idaho would include manufacturing facilities, warehouses, retail centers and large numbers of homes for Chinese workers.  Basically it would be a slice of communist China dropped right into the middle of the United States.
[/blockquote]
My heart leaps with anticipation.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
Re: Sinomach, Oh joy!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 05:26:43 AM »
[blockquote]
Sinomach

China National Machinery Industry Corporation (Sinomach for short)...
The Chinese Communist Party is the majority owner of Sinomach,...

[China will] buy up pieces of the United States and set up "special economic zones" inside our country from which they can continue to extend their economic domination.  One of these "special economic zones" would be just south of Boise, Idaho and the Idaho government is eager to give it to them.
The planned "self-sustaining city" in Idaho would include manufacturing facilities, warehouses, retail centers and large numbers of homes for Chinese workers.  Basically it would be a slice of communist China dropped right into the middle of the United States.
[/blockquote]
My heart leaps with anticipation.

Idaho , eh ?  They gonna call it "Spudomach" ?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 06:52:13 AM »
I'd like you to meet my Dim Sum...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 12:52:09 AM »

LINK

The intent of the development is to serve as a kind of staging area for international executives to conduct business in the Midwest –a real estate consultant’s explanation on China’s 2011 acquisition of land in Toledo, OH.
[blockquote]
Upon which assurance of your royal love I have given my general command to all the kingdoms and ports of my dominions to receive all the merchants of the English nation as the subjects of my friend; that in what place soever they choose to live, they may have free liberty without any restraint; and at what port soever they shall arrive, that neither Portugal nor any other shall dare to molest their quiet; and in what city soever they shall have residence, I have commanded all my governors and captains to give them freedom answerable to their own desires; to sell, buy, and to transport into their country at their pleasure.

–letter from the Moghul Jahangir of India to King James of England regarding the operations of the East India Company in the year 1617.
[/blockquote]

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 06:57:18 AM »
They're going for a strategy of conquering from within and without...and we are all too eager for the within part of the game.  We've become easy whores eager to take on any client with cash...

charlesoakwood

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2011, 10:24:52 AM »

And like street whores, no safety check or protection, totally vulnerable.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2011, 11:09:42 AM »
Are the American people naive enough to believe that the Chinese would not make us slaves in the literal sense of the word, if they had the means, motive, and power?
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2011, 11:21:33 AM »
The fallability of your average urban American is revealed all to often...

::unknowncomic::