Author Topic: Shooting at Buffalo MN clinic, possible explosive devices & multiple injuries  (Read 597 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Dispatch audio -

https://heavy.com/news/buffalo-minnesota-mass-shooting/

Someone is custody...sounds like (injured) suspect in custody...maybe 15 injured, some critical.

Gov Shutdown has a presser at 2pm local...

Strap in, bet this one gets stupid political in record time...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Local news...FWIW...older guy...

Also for FWIW...Gov NoBalz presser about awesome lockdown and non-vaccine jabs led off with shooting but provided no detail...so...if a political enemy I would think it would have been whipped out there immediately...but we'll see...could be planting crap for the narrative later for all we know...
« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 02:08:18 PM by Libertas »

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero

Also for FWIW...Gov NoBalz presser about awesome lockdown and non-vaccine jabs led off with shooting but provided no detail...so...if a political enemy I would think it would have been whipped out there immediately...but we'll see...could be planting crap for the narrative later for all we know...

Gov Walz has to be on TV every day or he goes into withdrawal. He adds no value to anything.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
24-hr rule on waiting to see who/what the perp is?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Gov Walz has to be on TV every day or he goes into withdrawal. He adds no value to anything.

Yes, the Emperor of MN has no clothes...he is a oafish puppet moving his lips as directed by globo-commie asshats.

In another era he wouldn't have been trusted to any duty above piss-boy.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
24-hr rule on waiting to see who/what the perp is?

I know, which is why I backed away...then last evening my sister had to ruin that by testing me TH's are using the phase "white supremacist" like a sledgehammer.  I chucked the phone aside and bounced around the idiot box for distractions.  Managed to avoid the topic and TH's all night and into this morning.

Now I have to look...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I see no "white supremacist" indication...I see a disgruntled guy with a grudge for person(s) at this facility with a history of issues involving police attention...a criminal who elevated to murderous criminal, period.

Update: Law enforcement officials from the Wright County Sheriff’s Office and the Buffalo Police Department held a press conference this afternoon and named the suspect as Gregory Paul Ulrich, 67.

Buffalo Police Chief Pat Budke stated that Ulrich has lived in the Buffalo community for a number of years and that law enforcement was “very familiar” with him from prior contacts. Chief Budke stated that law enforcement did not have any indication that the incident was related to domestic terrorism.
Kelly Spratt, president of Allina Health-Buffalo, stated that five victims were taken from the scene to various regional hospitals, but declined to identify whether they were staff or patients at the clinic. No update was given on the condition of the victims.

Wright County Sheriff Sean Deringer said that law enforcement has had prior contacts with Ulrich dating back to 2003 and that Ulrich was “no stranger to law enforcement.”

https://alphanewsmn.com/shooting-at-buffalo-clinic-leaves-several-injured-report-of-explosion-and-bomb-threat/

Some reports, unconfirmed, report 1 of the 5 died and the other 4 are in critical condition.

FWIW -

According to the Minneapolis Star Tribune, in 2018, Ulrich had called his former doctor “three times a day, threatening mass shooting, to blow things up and other revenge scenarios,” believing doctors had tortured him. Those allegations are contained in a police report obtained by the newspaper.

Ulrich was taken for an investigation; he had health issues relating to back surgeries, the newspaper said.

https://heavy.com/news/gregory-ulrich/

A person who claimed to have lived with Ulrich last year told the Minneapolis newspaper the suspect allegedly abused painkillers and was frustrated when doctors would not renew his prescription.

Court records reviewed by the AP found Ulrich has a history of arrests going back to the early 2000s, mostly for minor drug or alcohol offenses. After violating a restraining order in 2018, Ulrich was found to be “mentally incompetent to proceed” with a trial last year.

https://www.ibtimes.com/who-gregory-paul-ulrich-minnesota-shooting-suspect-known-police-3142350

So,

Not terror...not white supremacy.