Author Topic: PravdaMedia fully embraces one-way-only attack in classic Stalinist terms  (Read 1074 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
They are not tender snowflakes...they are elitist goons unleashing (more often than not) slanderous and libelous lies in withering attack after withering attack on any and all who do not share their sick and twisted Marxist ideology, their perverse sexual habits, their demonic view of the authentically Christian, their cancel-culture racially-charged hatred of America and its Founding and the bitter-clingers who cherish their heritage and birthright to Liberty and Freedom and morals and ethics bestowed by God.

Attack them on substance...and it is "calculated and cruel" and a criminal act?  Only the worst despots and mass-murderers in human history think in such one-way terms!

These self-privileged goons have NO idea what "calculated and cruel" truly is...but I suspect one day soon they will, and they are not going to like it...but they will have earned it by word and deed.  Facts are stubborn things...lies have consequences.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Are you referring to Tucker Carlson's discussion of Taylor Lorenz?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Tucker has the Pentagon whining, also.  None of these garbage people have the skin to take even the most mild of tongue lashings.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Quisling REMF's...can't stand up to pieces of scat inside government, let puppets overturn their ranks with like-minded statists...but a talk show guy has them throwing their soiled diapers in the air...

Oh yeah...that crap is going to defeat Chi-Coms and Russians...

What are they gonna do, throw trannies and strong words at them?

::hysterical::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I'm starting to think no country isn't the worst option given what these mental midgets are doing...

https://www.weaselzippers.us/465923-tucker-responds-to-dod-political-attack-talking-about-smiting-him/

They've illegally changed their mandate from breaking things and killing people...what past warriors would normally recognize as defending the country with every means at your disposal...to becoming a bunch of woke wussies focused on all the wrong things...General George Washington would hang traitors going along with this bullsh!t.

Front-line soldiers sailors and marines should be scarred sh!tless over being led into any engagement led by the likes of these psychotic un-American fools!

Whoever this DOD buttpuppet is that threw this "smite" crap at Tucker and Fox I suspect just spent the only ammunition the little gamma twerp is capable of firing.

And apparently these panty-sporting REMFs are green-lighting more SJW attacks in defense of their defenseless dumbassery!

“He essentially demeaned the entire U.S. military and how we defend and how we serve this country,” Mr. Kirby said.

https://www.weaselzippers.us/465929-pentagon-goes-to-war-with-fox-news/

No, gamma-boy, you wobbly-woke-weetards demeaned yourselves!  You are oblivious to the fact that potential adversaries are LAUGHING at you for attacking a journalist who asked pertinent questions to your Constitutional mission that your wokety BS undermines!   Wars are often won before they start, especially if a nation has a military that matches words with deeds in projecting STRENGTH...y'all are projecting weakness with loudspeakers and neon lights!   Xi and Putin have to be laughing their butts off..."Oh, look!  The Pentagon is picking a fight with a journalist...threatened him with imenent smite!"!   ::laughonfloor::

There is ZERO way I would follow the orders of these imbeciles...it is a recipe for a body-bag count the likes of which this nation has never seen.

These bedwetters better run up the white flag now...it would be less bloody and embarassing!

Meanwhile...at the Pentagon day care center...

H/T-WZ

« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 02:06:55 PM by Libertas »

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero

It looks like the topic author beat Matt Taibbi to the punch. He is a liberal but sane. He is one of the Useful Idiots duo on youtube.

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/the-sovietization-of-the-american
The Sovietization of the American Press
The transformation from phony "objectivity" to open one-party orthodoxy hasn't been an improvement
Matt Taibbi
8 hr ago   

I collect Soviet newspapers. Years ago, I used to travel to Moscow’s Izmailovsky flea market every few weeks, hooking up with a dealer who crisscrossed the country digging up front pages from the Cold War era.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
See this?

In a highly unusual breach of security last month at the air base that operates the Air Force One presidential aircraft, an apparently aimless intruder went undetected for several hours and walked on and off an airplane on the flight line before his quirky headgear gave him away.

He was wearing what an Air Force investigative report released Thursday described as “a bright red or pink cap that partially covered his ears and had distinctive balls on top that looked a little like mouse ears.”

An airman in the operations office at Joint Base Andrews, located in Maryland just outside Washington, saw the man on the flight line and became suspicious, partly because of the headgear, and called security. Officials said he never got close to Air Force One.

“To be frank, I’m just being honest, we had no idea we had an unauthorized civilian on the base. He could have roamed around for a lot longer had it not been for that particular airman that figured out he doesn’t quite fit,” said Sami Said, the Air Force inspector general who briefed reporters on his findings.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/12/joint-base-andrews-intruder-gives-himself-away-with-quirky-hat/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

Totally understandable, given the Pentagon's wokeness...most probably more worried about starting a fracas over someone's gender confusion rather than, you know, doing their effing job!

Once again...Xi, Putin & Jong et al have to be doubled over laughing at us...

::unknowncomic::

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
We're officially too stupid as a nation to survive!

:o

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Oh yeah...

::cussing::  Marxists!   ::cussing:: foreign devils!   ::cussing:: DeepState asshclowns!   ::cussing:: PravdaMedia!

I leave anybody out?  I don't want to miss anybody and have butthurt feeeeeeeelings!!!    ::cussing::
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 08:36:13 AM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
We're officially too stupid as a nation to survive!

:o
Not us, them.  Better they should be gone, then the starting over.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yah, the chasm from here to there just keeps growing...   ::outrage::