Author Topic: Panda Express Made her Strip to her Underwear During Training  (Read 574 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
This is pretty out there; we probably haven't reached 'peak out there' yet, no doubt it's coming and for that reason I had no clear idea where to put this.

But that's how just about how everything is these days:  "now what FRESH HELL is this?!"

Jennifer Spargifiore, 23, filed a civil complaint, alleging that Panda Express pressured her to strip to her underwear in front of colleagues during company training, NBC reports.

Panda Express and Alive Seminars, the self-improvement consulting outfit that led the exercise, are the defendants named in the suit.

The claims are bizarre and if true, which we don’t know yet, otherworldly creepy.

Spargifiore worked for Panda Express from Aug. 10, 2016 to July 15, 2019, primarily in L.A. County. She says, “The Alive seminars were often a prerequisite to promotion,” adding that attendees were required to provide their work ID numbers so seminar fees “could be debited directly from their Panda Express employee accounts.”

So.  The employees were made to pay money for this degradation to the "self improvement consulting outfit", hired by Panda Express.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Panda Express Made her Strip to her Underwear During Training
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2021, 09:50:10 PM »
About this, Vox Day wrote:

It will get worse before it gets better. And by better, I mean people will be legally permitted to burn "diversity trainers" at the stake. On the corporate premises. On company time. For a bonus.

I'm jiggy widdit.  How 'bout you, Libertas?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2021, 10:07:01 PM »
Carry a serrated blade everywhere. Slit the jugular & let 'em bleed out (in front of colleagues, of course).
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2021, 11:11:35 PM »

It will get worse before it gets better. And by better, I mean people will be legally permitted to burn "diversity trainers" at the stake. On the corporate premises. On company time. For a bonus.

I fail to see a downside to this...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2021, 08:06:52 AM »

I fail to see a downside to this...

Obviously,  I have no problem doing the Lord's bidding and ridding the earth of demonic filth...and will gleefully execute my duties in an orderly and efficient manner.  And for the special cases...well, I admire Pablo's zeal, but if employing some bladed tenderizing I prefer a slower skewering...before the finale.  And more than one of the latter would be preferable...

"No, not the guillotine bowling lane for that one, he gets the 4x4 quartering...unless the line for that is already too long then shoot 'em over to the make-a-wish turkey-bone splitter!"

Some may enjoy a Vlad Tepes sit-on-a-stick...a pit of ravenous rats...the possibilities are endless...

Truly, if I saw some twisted crap like this BS "Alive" going on, well I'd probably be facing multiple manslaughter charges...I the next slippery-slope into grope-a-dope and pedophilia can't be far behind these dementoids!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 08:11:59 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.