Author Topic: (un-Holy) Spirit Airlines kicks Jewish family off plane...everyone de-planed...  (Read 911 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Jewsih family harassed by black flight attendant over 2-year old special needs kid not wearing a mask while eating...and none of the other passengers stood up to defend them...

https://www.weaselzippers.us/467191-video-spirit-airlines-kicks-a-jewish-family-off-a-flight-because-their-child-wont-wear-a-mask-while-eating/

Meanwhile...John Kerry flying unmasked and unmolested, Pelosi forcing open closed hairdresser just for her, yadda yadda yadda...

Tells you all you need to know about these despots!

Airline should be put out of business...passengers not defending these people can go to Hell...nobody should be flying...or patronizing any of these jackbooted jackasses!

BRING THEM TO THEIR KNEES!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Couple of things I heard/read that do not change the main point of the event:

There are two children.  The boy is a little older; he is the 'special needs' child, and was not wearing a mask.

The two year old girl, also maskless, was EATING yogurt, when Miss Karen Thing of the Airline demanded the family deplane, resulting in all the passengers deplaning.

Upon being allowed to again board the plane, Miss Karen Thing of the Airline was absent.

Several of the other passengers did defend the family, which is probably why the whole of the passengers was temporarily removed.

I haven't flown in years, was validated in my decision to boycott after the post-9/11 TSA Kabuki was enacted, and absolutely further validated now that the Faucian Bargain via the mask-Nazis is in force.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Huh, well good...I'm glad some folks spoke up for these people...so beyond tired of these tyrants regardless of imagined stature!

Offline Lady Virginia

don't know if I'll ever fly again....have no plans to

and just like that my  "I don't camp" husband wants to get an RV.

He doesn't want to fly any more either.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Yeah, flying days are done...one boycott I don't have to work to hard to make real...

A little RV-ing not a bad idea...ahh, roll with it.   :D

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
I only fly when there's an ocean to cross.  From the middle of the country you can get most places within a day, and certainly no longer than two, driving.

Offline Lady Virginia

I only fly when there's an ocean to cross.  From the middle of the country you can get most places within a day, and certainly no longer than two, driving.

been to Hawaii and Europe

so I guess I'm done flying

Offline Lady Virginia

Yeah, flying days are done...one boycott I don't have to work to hard to make real...

I good with it.

Grew up doing "real" camping---trekking to the toilet at night in the cold.....lol...... My husband is interested in *kinda* camping.....a moveable studio apartment.... ::hysterical:: ::hysterical::

hey I'm not complaining though :supercool:

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

I good with it.

Grew up doing "real" camping---trekking to the toilet at night in the cold.....lol...... My husband is interested in *kinda* camping.....a moveable studio apartment.... ::hysterical:: ::hysterical::

hey I'm not complaining though :supercool:

Sure, whatever gets ya outside more is a good thing...I'm not the rough and ready camper any more, can tent it and sleep on the ground if I have to though a thin mat is welcome...but have done the KOA cabins etc too, so getting out, sitting around a campfire and cooking out...it's still camping.

::thumbsup::

Offline Lady Virginia

I told my husband we did this with no tv and no radio. It was fantastic. Books, games, exploring, goofing off, roasting marshmallows.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
There ya go!   ::thumbsup::