Author Topic: Vaccine  (Read 4293 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Vaccine
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2021, 11:41:52 AM »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2021, 11:55:38 AM »
The people in charge *everywhere* are pretending there is no such thing as herd immunity from previous infections. 

Decades of epidemiology experience ignored in favor of the new practice of "vaccinating" everyone in sight, including teens, children and babies.

I fear for the people who don't know any better who have proudly taken the "jab".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2021, 01:28:44 PM »
They're making zombies, these mRNA carrying folks are getting others sick and still getting the WuFlu themselves...and the idiots do not even have recourse if the jab makes them seriously ill or kills them.  It is totally insane!

Offline Lady Virginia

« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2021, 10:37:52 PM »
The people in charge *everywhere* are pretending there is no such thing as herd immunity from previous infections. 

Decades of epidemiology experience ignored in favor of the new practice of "vaccinating" everyone in sight, including teens, children and babies.

I fear for the people who don't know any better who have proudly taken the "jab".

Suddenly herd immunity doesn't exist! Unless you have EVERYONE get vaccinated. I've read Fauci and other doctors actually say...no such thing as herd immunity...he says it and it gets accepted like Gospel truth...

Sadly, my family and friends are getting these...and I feel helpless to stop them...they just don't understand why even when I tell them....

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2021, 10:40:45 PM »
Quickly becoming 'Night of the Living Vaccinated'. It will soon be time to shoot or decapitate ANYONE who tells you they've taken the vaccine.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Lady Virginia

« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2021, 10:45:56 PM »
Quickly becoming 'Night of the Living Vaccinated'. It will soon be time to shoot or decapitate ANYONE who tells you they've taken the vaccine.

seriously, I don't want them around me shedding ......

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2021, 10:50:53 PM »
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2021, 08:12:55 AM »
Nice.

They shed...you suffer, and die!

I'm thinking pre-emptive self-defense with a homemade flame-thrower.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2021, 11:17:37 AM »
Better:

« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 03:37:14 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2021, 03:18:23 PM »
Best - Add Bill "Genocide" Gates.

Offline HATES_LIBS

• Newb
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2021, 01:18:07 PM »
It's obvious to me that liberals embracing the vaccine is intended to commit genocide against Conservatives. I haven't gotten it because they want me to. I'd want to but I just can't let them win and I won't let them force me to. This is them trying to get rid of us and we need to call it like it is.
Let's Go Brandon!!!!!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2021, 01:28:31 PM »
We here *have been* calling it like it is.  Welcome to the party.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2021, 02:28:34 PM »
Yup, and "they" are not "liberals"...old-school liberals used to welcome debate even if they didn't like it and did not censor, did not shout down people, did not close public meetings when challenged, did not walk talk and act like totalitarians..."liberalism" is dead, decency, ethics, morals...dead, Dead, DEAD!  And the Quislings in the GOP DeceptiCon ranks are NO better.  They are FALSE opposition, foils to fool the simple-minded and the cowardly into accepting the dark and twisted new (ab)normal!  The war has many fronts!!!

Offline HATES_LIBS

• Newb
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2021, 10:39:46 AM »
 ::laughonfloor::

Liberals have always been lying murderers ever since Carl Marx started the whole thing!

One of my favorite movie lines "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist". And liberals have allllllways been the devil.
Let's Go Brandon!!!!!

Offline HATES_LIBS

• Newb
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2021, 10:45:08 AM »
FWIW I am taking ivermectin and hydroxychloroquin and do UV light treatments every day
Let's Go Brandon!!!!!

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2021, 11:14:11 AM »
How did you get it?

Offline HATES_LIBS

• Newb
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2021, 12:11:06 PM »
Ivermectin & hydroxy thru the internet. The UV is at planet fitness. I researched it & UV light kills COVID so I go there to get cleared out every night.
Let's Go Brandon!!!!!

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2021, 12:32:52 PM »
Got a link?

Offline HATES_LIBS

• Newb
« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2021, 01:01:01 PM »
I got it through ebay, check, you might get lucky. Set on ivermectin for awhile but lately I'm getting hydroxy from my niece. She has lupus.
Let's Go Brandon!!!!!