Author Topic: Vaccine  (Read 4292 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Vaccine
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2021, 08:33:38 PM »

I take some zinc and lots of vit D. Dr. Fauci said he takes 8,000 IU per day in winter. I take 4-5K IU per day.
https://freedomfirstnetwork.com/2021/04/ftc-takes-censorship-to-a-whole-new-level-charges-and-fines-st-louis-man-for-questioning-vaccines-promoting-zinc-and-vitamin-d

FTC takes censorship to a whole new level, charges and fines St. Louis man for questioning vaccines, promoting zinc and vitamin D

Forget Fauci.  (I'm watching the vulgarity otherwise I'd have written another verb.)

I'd suggest adding vitamin C to your routine; according to Dr. Colleen Huber, 1000 IU 2X a day.

Someone asked why we only see on doctor on TV and on that never treats patients.

TPTB don't want you seeing anybody with any - actual - helpful information, except for The Fauch ('cause he ain't helpful).
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2021, 09:42:22 AM »
The are not following science...just like with the climate hoax, they are only following their leftist political dogma...power corrupts and these criminals are addicted to it.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2021, 02:34:40 PM »
https://drcalapai.com/  this guy, a doc has it down. He refers alot to this site www.scholar.google.com for tons of info.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2021, 04:03:10 PM »
Well, your Goolag link is naughty!

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.scholar.google.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2021, 04:54:58 PM »
OOPS, leave out the www...just https://scholar.google.com

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2021, 08:04:27 AM »
Thanks.

But things didn't improve upon entry...

Articles about COVID-19

CDC NEJM JAMA Lancet Cell BMJ Nature Science Elsevier Oxford Wiley medRxiv

Stand on the shoulders of giants

::saywhat::

Where's my "Things I trust more than" list... 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2021, 11:19:28 AM »
Did you google anything? I put in covid vaccine and got 147,000 results

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2021, 11:28:36 AM »
Try searching for problems...see how the Goolag algorithm works its dark magic...get a lot of results about "hessitancy" et al...

Probably better to launch a Ubuntu OS flash drive and access TOR network and search the Deep Web for legitimate information on the horrors of the vax because so little is being allowed to reach the surface web where the sinister forces control access.

Also, saw this at CTH...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2021/04/26/yes-comrades-its-real-west-virginia-governor-jim-justice-offers-16-year-olds-one-hundred-dollars-to-get-covid-vaccine/

...how in the fricking frack is this sick practice remotely close to legal?!?!?!

This is akin to treating kids as lab rats!!!  But worse, far far worse!!!

Offline Lady Virginia

« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2021, 03:55:08 PM »
I never read/hear that any are just fed up with the "precautions".  I'm hoping there are more like me and fewer of the scared.

Me!

I avoid places that are strident about masks.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2021, 03:58:16 PM »
I went maskless a couple weeks ago to renew my BJ's membership (at a "we want you back bargain price"  ::bustamove:: ) carrying three $100 bills in my hand, intending to flash them at whoever gave me grief about the no-mask:  as in, mask or money spent.  No one did, no one has yet on my 3rd visit.

New motto:  "NO MASK, NO VAX, DON'T ASK"!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Lady Virginia

« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2021, 04:30:06 PM »
I went maskless a couple weeks ago to renew my BJ's membership (at a "we want you back bargain price"  ::bustamove:: ) carrying three $100 bills in my hand, intending to flash them at whoever gave me grief about the no-mask:  as in, mask or money spent.  No one did, no one has yet on my 3rd visit.

I normally only go to places I know won't give me grief about mask wearing. If I do go to a place that I can't avoid it then I wear it below my nose. Yes, I'm special. I can't breathe or really function with it over my nose. No, I don't think I have to get used to it. Anyway, there's one grocery store I go to that absolutely requires it (a suburb that  will call the cops on you) so I  put it below my nose and no one for months now has said a thing until 3 weeks ago...the cashier was having trouble and called the manager over and the manager told me she would not process my payment until I put the mask over my nose. I walked out. ::bustamove:: ::bustamove:: ::bustamove::

Offline WilliamVA

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2021, 10:29:55 AM »

I normally only go to places I know won't give me grief about mask wearing. If I do go to a place that I can't avoid it then I wear it below my nose. Yes, I'm special. I can't breathe or really function with it over my nose. No, I don't think I have to get used to it. Anyway, there's one grocery store I go to that absolutely requires it (a suburb that  will call the cops on you) so I  put it below my nose and no one for months now has said a thing until 3 weeks ago...the cashier was having trouble and called the manager over and the manager told me she would not process my payment until I put the mask over my nose. I walked out. ::bustamove:: ::bustamove:: ::bustamove::

At the local grocery store half the checkers wear the mask below their noses.  Personally, I wear glasses, I wear the mask below my nose, because otherwise it fogs my glasses. 

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2021, 11:40:11 AM »

At the local grocery store half the checkers wear the mask below their noses.  Personally, I wear glasses, I wear the mask below my nose, because otherwise it fogs my glasses.

Which ought to be proof to anyone willing to consider it that the cursed masks don't work as advocated.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2021, 01:37:58 PM »
I wear my glasses granny style when masking.  That cuts the fogging.

Offline WilliamVA

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2021, 08:00:13 PM »
I wear my glasses granny style when masking.  That cuts the fogging.

Actually, I do too!   

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2021, 09:45:57 PM »
Good to see you 'round these parts, William.

Offline WilliamVA

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2021, 05:25:20 PM »

I take some zinc and lots of vit D. Dr. Fauci said he takes 8,000 IU per day in winter. I take 4-5K IU per day.
https://freedomfirstnetwork.com/2021/04/ftc-takes-censorship-to-a-whole-new-level-charges-and-fines-st-louis-man-for-questioning-vaccines-promoting-zinc-and-vitamin-d

FTC takes censorship to a whole new level, charges and fines St. Louis man for questioning vaccines, promoting zinc and vitamin D

Forget Fauci.  (I'm watching the vulgarity otherwise I'd have written another verb.)

I'd suggest adding vitamin C to your routine; according to Dr. Colleen Huber, 1000 IU 2X a day.

Someone asked why we only see on doctor on TV and on that never treats patients.

Yep!  I wanna know why my next physicians visit with my VA doctor is supposed to be video....My BC/BS gets billed the same as
when I visited him?  To make the logic worse, one month later I have scheduled an audio visit, exact same place where my "physician"
is located, (less then 60 feet between their offices).  The Audi appointment is face to face....I have to go in the sound dead room again.

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2021, 06:00:31 AM »
Did they request that audio or did you?

Offline WilliamVA

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2021, 07:17:25 AM »
Did they request that audio or did you?

They did, it's my normal every 2 years visit.   I had my left HA repaired  in January, took a month, when it came back
I had a face to face appointment with Audi to retune it, and the right one.  For the physical exam in June, I still have
face to face blood work.