Topics > Food & Cooking

Mediterranean Diet May "Protect" Brain From Alzheimer's Disease

(1/4) > >>

Libertas:
"Our study suggests that eating a diet that's high in unsaturated fats, fish, fruits and vegetables, and low in dairy and red meat may actually protect your brain from the protein build-up that can lead to memory loss and dementia,"

No red meat, no dairy...

Why don't they just shoot me and get it over with?   ::outrage::

Whatever...still trying to give alcoholism a shot...beats everything else running in my clan...

Pandora:
What study?  Pfffft.  It's well known that the B vitamins in red meat are crucial to brain health.  That's why vegetarians are loons and look weak.

Just another push in the vegan direction.

Libertas:
Yeah, even those vegan burger commercials get my hackles up!

patentlymn:

There is also evidence that saturated fats are better for you than polyunsaturated fats.
There is NO good evidence that red meat is bad for you. All such early studies were shown to be bad.
I had a video on in background.

https://youtu.be/1rz-8H_i1wA

Libertas:
I am a proud carnivore.  Most studies, as we know now...are tainted by agenda by rent-seeking whores...usually only discernable by snake-charmer language like "probably", "likely", "may be", "can be"...and like Climate Cultists if they aren't pulling pooh right out their arses they are employing misleading statistical analyses...

I like how they ignore and presstitutes pass on actual trials that prove red meat is not the demon they were hoping it was.

Your DeepState, your DemCom pols, your Quisling DecptiCons, your MarxistMedia and CronyCapitalist cabalists are pumping toxins into you, stoking wars and in some cases outright murdering you...and red meat has nothing to do with it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version