Author Topic: Invaders, Jihadis, drugs, sex slaves-JoeFraud Open Border "mission accomplished!  (Read 12899 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
The Biden Open Border issue simply explained...

https://rumble.com/v4bmx7u-a-brief-analogy-about-the-border-invasion-even-leftists-should-be-able-to-u.html

One miss - Biden's actions are in defiance of the LAW!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero

Some guys, Michael Yon and Bald and Bankrupt said the Chinese do not stay in the camp maybe near the Darien Gap but have a special hotel for them.

I heard that the Chinese diaspora just in SE Asia would have a GDP of a huge country if put together, maybe 4th in the world? China counts on them for loyalty and usually get it.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Outta be open season on them...

And why aren't we exporting our filth into other countries too?

And di ya see the corrupt jello-headed puppet lie his demonic ass off to the American people in that heinous presser yesterday?  He lied non-stop and blamed everything on Trump when it was HIS Executive Orders undoing everything Trump was lawfully and effectively doing on the border....

And people sit on their ass...

::upsidedownflag::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero

https://youtu.be/M7TNP2OTY2g
 Chinese migrants are fastest growing group crossing into U.S. from Mexico | 60 Minutes
60 Minutes

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/white-house-chaos-susan-rice-slammed-bitch-ass-becerra-over-border-biden-exploded-rage

Whatever, this crap is just a sideshow...these jackasses were put in place as much for their incompetence and dysfunction as their willingness to follow orders of The Kenyan...the demonazis and cucks own 100% of this purposeful destruction of America!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/sheriffs-source-2-million-terrorists-have-entered-u/

Hope they know they are welcome in demoscats homes & cuck homes...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero

US officials have been threatening to attack Iran for decades mostly chest thumping. I often wondered how Iran would prepare besides going underground. Asymmetric warfare. Now it is worse.

The so called Arab street is pissed over Gaza. I mean like white hot rage. I wonder how many of them are coming across the US border?

In revenge movies the bad guys kill the family of the main actor who then spends his life getting even. How many thousands want to be the next OBL or Timothy McVeigh?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
They're gonna love meeting their champions in August...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/venezuela-gangs-chicago-suburbs/

And as for this...

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=1704,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/159/265/119/original/7d3a0adfb209521c.jpg

...looks like a ripe target for a nation-wide boycott...and for people to start storing their own supply of blood and break their dependence on this nefarious outfit...

Online paulh

• Established Member
One thing I'll bow to wife(JW) NO blood. And I, not a JW, would never have a blood transfusion. You have to be nuts to trust the supply. Lost several friends after one.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
One thing I'll bow to wife(JW) NO blood. And I, not a JW, would never have a blood transfusion. You have to be nuts to trust the supply. Lost several friends after one.

Gunsmith and I are the same blood- -- both pure bloods -- so we found an organization that facilitated his donation for my xfusion.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Syzygy

I can respect that decision,  having been a regular blood donor now for over 50 years.  Am presently working on my 16th gallon at my current donation center,  not counting my first gallon certificate from Walter Reed in D.C. for which I'm most proud (a military/veteran thing,  ya know).  Also not counting the many times I donated (  or rather sold)  several pints at Washington National for $15/pint,  usually right before payday when flat broke,  so as to go on what we called a "vampire drunk" because it took much less booze and much less money to get that way. 
In the intervening time,  the questions asked in the screening process have increased unbelievably so.  Some I have to laugh at ("Have you ever been paid for sex?"  Who,  me?  Yeah,  right.  LOL).
But the queers kept bitching about how they were excluded from donating,  so now they are able to as well.  So,  I don't think I would trust the blood supply to be totally safe either,  not at this point.  Plus,  now you have to worry about whether or not the donor was jabbed,  which is another "No,  thankks" from my perspective--yousr too,  no doubt. 
Don't know if still possible but used to you could "stockpile" your own blood if needed for an upcoming surgery,  or even the blood of a known relative or friend with the same type.  But shelf life is only about 2 weeks,  I think.  In an emergency situation,  I don't know the proper protocol if you don't want a needed transfusion. Might want to check into it.
As an aside,  you remember Governor Lester "Axe Handle" Maddox,   Georgia's George Wallace "clone"?   He contracted some form of cancer and was taking some kind of experimental treatments in Mexico,  I think it was (Laetrile ?),  that required blood transfusions.  When the AIDS thing hit the scene,  and people were contracting AIDS from blood transfusions,  Maddox immediately stopped the treatments,  saying,  "I'd rather die from cancer than from some queer disease."  LOL
Can't say as I could argue with that--makes perfect sense to me.
_________
And just by the way:  blood donor, yes, but organ donor,  never.  When I leave this mortal realm I hope and pray that all my organs will be so worn out and abused that no one would want them,  no matter how desperate their situation--a favor to them whether they know it or not.     

Online Syzygy

"Plus,  now you have to worry about whether or not the donor was jabbed,  which is another "No,  thankks" from my perspective..."

Wait...what's this?  Seems I'm not the only one:

American Red Cross Faces Scrutiny as it Requires COVID-19 Vaccine Recipients to Call Hotline to See if They’re Still Eligible for Blood Donation
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/american-red-cross-faces-scrutiny-as-it-requires/
"...
The controversy centers around the 79th question on the RapidPass questionnaire, which asks donors whether they have received a COVID-19 vaccine. Those who answer affirmatively are prompted to contact the American Red Cross at 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) to discuss whether their vaccination status affects their eligibility to donate blood.
..."

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
I remember the first time I was asked the sex questions when donating blood at work. One was whether I had sex with a male after some year. I replied no, it 2 years before that. I was such a smart alec I told her I was kidding.

Once the red cross called me to make sure they had my current address. I panicked. They sent me a letter saying they found hep C. It was a false positive.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I remember the first time I was asked the sex questions when donating blood at work. One was whether I had sex with a male after some year. I replied no, it 2 years before that. I was such a smart alec I told her I was kidding.

Once the red cross called me to make sure they had my current address. I panicked. They sent me a letter saying they found hep C. It was a false positive.

Ah ha, so you were the inspiration!

https://youtu.be/wm81z0JM1nA

::hysterical::

On a personal note...I was born a smart ass and only got better at it as I age...

And disappointed I could not find the haircut scene...I remember in boot camp going in with a lot of hair and coming out with barely any and not recognizing the guys I talked to going in...  And last night, for some reason I had a dream I reenlisted, at my current age...and hair longer than when I went in the first time!

Oh, and this - Red Cross admits the disturbing truth - https://pjmedia.com/benbartee/2024/02/20/red-cross-tacitly-concedes-blood-of-covid-injected-is-tainted-n4926615

And just wait and see what exotic diseases the invaders bring...
« Last Edit: February 21, 2024, 08:31:21 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
BOT - This really puts things in proper perspective - https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/159/351/428/playable/db2c5ec015f7512a.mp4

::outrage::   ::angry::   ::cussing::

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero

That was good. BTW Tucker said the NYT called him with questions about his future  Putin interview, before it went public.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Well, the NYT's & Politico take marching orders from DOJ/KGB FBI so that makes sense...   ::outrage::