Author Topic: 4th of July 2021  (Read 668 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
4th of July 2021
« on: July 02, 2021, 12:51:43 PM »

H/T-WZ's

I won't be flying a US flag at the lake this weekend...mostly because some will get butthurt over my flying it upside down to justifiably indicate a state of distress with what's happened these past several months...so it will be the Betsy Ross, Gadsden or 1st Navy Jack.

Independence forever!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: 4th of July 2021
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2021, 01:11:17 PM »
We've had the Gadsden flying for a while now.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2021, 07:59:55 AM »
Had a good evening, got the fireworks launched as a small storm rolled in...fireworks and lightning...hope somebody got pictures.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2021, 11:55:38 AM »
Jeez, as usual...cannot hit a historic American anniversary without total Marxist racist trash throwing their nasty pooh everywhere...

https://www.weaselzippers.us/471463-dem-rep-maxine-waters-celebrates-july-4th-by-going-on-anti-american-tirade/

Shut up you race-baiting poverty-pimp two-bit nobody Communist living off of the production of others like a giant effing leech!

Crap like that should be expelled from the country...not popping off hatred in DC or anywhere in America against America!

More insufferable dreck from WaPo Marxists...bemoaning the loss of appeal for Lady Liberty because of Trump & Trumpers in their diseased clueless American-hating stunted brains...

https://www.weaselzippers.us/471510-wapo-art-critic-slams-statue-of-liberty-shrinking-appeal-a-symbol-of-hypocrisy/

Screw you, LEAVE!  We don't want your hate-filled Marxist butts stinking up the place anymore!  WZ poster also nails this...

...need to move this Lady to a more American locale!

And WaPo...like most Marxist outlets, are fundamentally anti-American and anti-Common-Sense...and arguably (I dare anyone to try to convince me otherwise) evil to the core.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/07/wapo-promotes-sexual-grooming-children-mark-tapson/

The DemCom's are sick, evil and twisted beyond imagining!!!