Author Topic: Angelo Codevilla, RIP  (Read 464 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Angelo Codevilla, RIP
« on: September 22, 2021, 01:27:16 PM »
http://acecomments.mu.nu/?blog=86&post=395699

Struck by a drunk driver while walking home, died at the hospital.

Here's what's interesting:  doing a search for the original article, I didn't find one.  No "news" article with more details?

Several sites reported his death, *many* reporting he died "from a car accident".  Huh? 
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Angelo Codevilla, RIP
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2021, 02:22:13 PM »
http://acecomments.mu.nu/?blog=86&post=395699

Struck by a drunk driver while walking home, died at the hospital.

Here's what's interesting:  doing a search for the original article, I didn't find one.  No "news" article with more details?

Several sites reported his death, *many* reporting he died "from a car accident".  Huh?

Something stinks like swamp gas!

Post #6 asks a very good question...

6 Was the drunk driver driving a black SUV?

I now have to question how he contracted the Coof...was that an "accident" too?

I don't know who coined the term "ruling class" first, it seems like its been in operation to describe the DeepState and its UniParty puppets for like...forever...but it is clear he was on The Founders side which is Our side!  Call it Arkancide or whatever term you like for assassination...

Maybe there wasn't a drunk driver at all (or perhaps a patsy will be found later to take the fall and somehow his kin/gal/love child suddenly gets a financial windfall out of the...uhh, purple...when the time is right) and it was remotely operated like the shot that the Mossad used to snuff the Iranian nuclear scientist...after all we have remotely piloted drones and even some remotely piloted car functionality...and Lord knows we CANNOT discount the nefarious maliciousness of the totalitarians in our midst!

For us and his family and friends...this sucks...but we must remain vigilant against this wickedness and carry on...if they hope to thwart Liberty and impose unchallenged totalitarianism they won't get there as long as we do not relent.

RIP Angelo, your mortal fight against evil has ceased...our continues.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.