Author Topic: Pushback against the WuFlu mandates  (Read 8574 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Pushback against the WuFlu mandates
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2021, 02:08:16 PM »
Saw that too.  Wouldn't be a bit surprised; could explain why they behave with such confidence (no masks/no social distancing) in certain settings, and the theater-faces they put on when on camera.

In other news I received via email:

https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/duval-county/flight-delays-blamed-limited-staffing-jacksonville-air-traffic-control-center-weather/OHOVJKKIHNHOHBNKHVVBZA34YI/?outputType=amp

That is the covering up of the Air Traffic Control walkout over the "vaccine" mandate.

ETA:  https://twitter.com/pamelakarnbach/status/1447162653886009349/photo/2

« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 02:14:08 PM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2021, 02:18:55 PM »
http://fullmeasure.news had an excellent piece today on the Amish, good common sense.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2021, 08:04:12 AM »
Yeah...these stories (congress, ATC) show the Demoscats Two America's was a scheme from the start...

::outrage::

The only good news?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/10/10/more-info-surfaces-on-southwest-airlines-flight-cancellations-and-pilot-push-back-against-vaccine-mandates/

Righteous anger and resistance to tyranny is increasing.

And this is nothing new...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/doctor-says-physicians-are-being-hunted-speaking-out-press-medical-boards

...it's just becoming more widespread, more malicious and more frequent.  Also should increase righteous anger and resistance to tyranny.  The despots are feeding their enemies...and they are not yielding but increasing their tyranny...

Santayana denialists much?

And, make note of this - avoid Merck's Molnupiravir at all costs...unless another experimental rushed treatment that (as of now) causes cancer and birth defects...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/doctor-says-physicians-are-being-hunted-speaking-out-press-medical-boards
« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 08:25:51 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2021, 09:18:58 AM »
More horrible news here:

H/T Liberty Daily

https://principia-scientific.com/why-you-should-refuse-your-employers-regular-pcr-nasal-swabs/

... In this article we explain why the nasal swab tests may be as dangerous as the unproven experimental jabs.

Did you know that there are toxic ingredients, not only in those jabs, but also on the tips of those swabs they insert up your nose?

PSI has been at pains over the last 18 months to explain about the dangers posed by the experimental ‘vaccines’ – but too little is being said about the risks from repeated swab testing. Is that, in itself a danger?

Well, yes, if these nasal swabs contain ethylene oxide and they breach the blood/brain barrier if incorrectly applied.

... Let’s look at some of the basic Science Facts on testing:

1. A nasal swab test is a PCR test
    2. PCR tests are for rapid DNA replication
    3. Coronavirus does not contain DNA, only RNA
    4. A PCR test cannot replicate RNA and therefore cannot detect coronaviruses

So, what are they really testing and what are people testing positive for?

... On April 12, 2021 we reported that:

“The Académie nationale de médecine, an independent but official learned society in France, published a statement on Thursday warning that nasopharyngeal swabs used for PCR tests to detect the SARS-CoV-2 virus “are not without risks” …” a growing amount of data show that “complications” can and do occur, some of them “serious.” “

Crucially, the academy reported that:

“it can also become dangerous when the swab goes too deep and is orientated in the wrong direction.”

As we stated at the top of this article, PCR tests remain the so-called gold standard of COVID-19 testing, even though the World Health Organization (WHO) has warned that they should mostly be considered as an “aid for diagnosis” and that their results should be carefully interpreted according to manufacturers’ guidance and accompanied by clinical observations, among others.

... Our article ‘Nasal COVID Swabs With Nanoparticles Cause Brain Damage!’ (February 17, 2021) revealed that PCR swabs may be contaminated with dangerous nanoparticles. I cited a study from Trinity College, Dublin which affirms that nanoparticles alter DNA and cause brain damage.

In the article it was re-affirmed that nasal swabbing offers no extra value in COVID19 virus testing.

“Key cause of concern is that the intrusive long swabs make contact with the delicate cellular barrier at the top of the nasal passage in close proximity to the brain. This is precisely the site which may be compromised by metal nanoparticles referred to in the Dublin study.

When these nanoparticles enter the brain their cellular messengers are released and may cause damage to the DNA of developing brain cells. We first drew wider attention to the possible insidious purpose to these nasal swabs -a completely unnecessary procedure when every law enforcement authority and doctor knows oral swabs are perfectly efficient at taking usable DNA samples- with our December article.”

...There simply is no technical justification to put a swab up anyone’s nose because there are plentiful saliva, gargle and breath tests which are much less invasive, let alone deliberately insert deadly poison so close to the human brain.

In our view, there NO SCIENTIFIC basis to use a nasal PCR swab to test for COVID19.

::gaah::

Another thing:  according to a Market Ticker (Karl Denninger) piece, one must not declare his "vaccine" status publicly as it destroys "permanently, any claim to your personal medical privacy."

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=243802
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2021, 10:59:01 AM »
You're 2/2 for beating me to the punch.  ::thumbsup::

This is nuts, never had one...never will for certain now!

My blood-brain barrier, my choice...and I choose  ::doublebird::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2021, 11:35:55 AM »
Wow!  That's gotta be a record - 2 for 2.  Good fer me.  Heh.

I've told Gunsmith about the swab information and to refuse testing by his job, if it comes to that.

We've gotten to this point because we ALL didn't tell them to shove their face diapers in the first place.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2021, 11:59:37 AM »
Yes, once caving into insane un-American demands...it ALWAYS gets worse...

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2021, 10:10:27 PM »
We may want to start a new thread on COVID pushback: looks like the Southwest Airlines situation will soon spread to Amtrak, Truckers & another airline; the beginning of the resistance.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2021, 10:32:12 PM »
Great idea!  Done.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2021, 11:29:18 PM »
Great idea!  Done.

Thanks, Pan . . .

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2021, 08:37:49 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/rabo-market-might-soon-start-worrying-how-contagious-sickouts-might-prove-be

My question is...given the economic destruction many totalitarian travelers in corporate Amerika were/are happy to incur for their greater good...at what point does the pain become real for them?  At some point even they have to cash in their chips and head for the hills...

But fearing that result should stop the oppressed...changing the timing by accelerating it may benefit us more than them...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2021, 08:40:29 AM »
He should have left the safe, effective, and our best defense BS out...   ::facepalm:: ::outrage::

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/texas-governor-issues-executive-order-banning-vaccine-mandates-any-entity

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2021, 08:49:29 AM »
We may want to start a new thread on COVID pushback: looks like the Southwest Airlines situation will soon spread to Amtrak, Truckers & another airline; the beginning of the resistance.

https://youtu.be/cRg40PkpQg8

Well said, the Marxists are targeting freedom first and foremost...don't be a sheep, do not go quietly...

https://youtu.be/RpMCVnujnok

Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God...and it honors Our Founders and Ancestors sacrifices!

This needs to be adopted as a sign "the resistance" is there!!!  ::USA::

And this just warms a patriot's heart...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/10/11/airline-and-transportation-group-us-freedom-flyers-speak-out-against-covid-19-forced-vaccinations/

And if BigBrotherTech is worried...then the DeepState is worried and the UniParty political puppets are nervous...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/10/11/big-tech-worried-worker-rebellion-over-vaccine-mandate-will-succeed-twitter-account-locked-for-a-week/

Can't stop the signal...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1447752072930029568

DTOM/LOD!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 09:04:14 AM by Libertas »

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2021, 09:11:53 AM »

Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God...and it honors Our Founders and Ancestors sacrifices!

This should roll out shortly - screw the clinical trials: Just nab 'em & jab 'em!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2021, 09:57:41 AM »
He should have left the safe, effective, and our best defense BS out...   ::facepalm:: ::outrage::

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/texas-governor-issues-executive-order-banning-vaccine-mandates-any-entity

Saw that announcement and thought the same as you.  What a tool he is.  He probably took the clot-shot and might not be able to admit he'd been a dupe.

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2021, 05:16:22 PM »
Just watched a short, 4 minute video sent to my FB profile. In it a doctor breaks down the series of shots & what each does to the human body; Here are the notes I took:

Anatomy of the mRNA “Vaccination” series of shots:

Shot 1 – decreases white blood cell count by 50% (with saline + assorted poisons)

Shot 2 - 8 weeks later – hits white cells again (25% more decline – w/ less saline more poisons)

Booster #1 – Has 81 strands of bacteria your body has never come across – & no ability to fight + Chronic Inflammation of various organs.

Booster #2 – Contains 8 strands of a foreign HIV strain (into a body that has had it's immune system dismantled).

The summation was that 20-30% of the “vaccinated” will most likely die, per series of shots – with those who don’t die becoming dependent upon regular booster shots.

Offline Miltrainer

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2021, 06:21:19 PM »
Just received notification that instead of adding a healthcare surcharge next year for unvaccinated, they are now mandating all employees get the shot or be terminated. There are approximately 25 to 30% that don't have the shot. It doesn't matter if a person has had COVID. Company doesn't care. the worst part of it, is that since covid most have worked from home and don't need to come into work.
the company is just following federal regulations ( Joe's Orders). I hope no one gets the shot. It that happens then the company will go under. I will be able to get by, but with some pain. I have already had covid and now they want me to get the shot.
The upper management has become so woke, it is sickening. Also doesn't matter that there are multiple companies with federal contracts are not going to follow Joe's mandates.
You want the truth?....You can't handle the truth!

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2021, 06:51:09 PM »
Just received notification that instead of adding a healthcare surcharge next year for unvaccinated, they are now mandating all employees get the shot or be terminated. There are approximately 25 to 30% that don't have the shot. It doesn't matter if a person has had COVID. Company doesn't care. the worst part of it, is that since covid most have worked from home and don't need to come into work.
the company is just following federal regulations ( Joe's Orders). I hope no one gets the shot. It that happens then the company will go under. I will be able to get by, but with some pain. I have already had covid and now they want me to get the shot.
The upper management has become so woke, it is sickening. Also doesn't matter that there are multiple companies with federal contracts are not going to follow Joe's mandates.

I'm guessing a religious exemption won't fly . . . even thought they're legally obligated to accept it under Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act?

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2021, 07:56:01 PM »
Reading an article. To be honest, this situation makes me really, REALLY angry. So yeah . . . I tweaked their graphic.