Author Topic: Is the MarxistMedia losing the fight of its life?  (Read 686 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Is the MarxistMedia losing the fight of its life?
« on: January 03, 2022, 11:55:33 AM »
Interesting question.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/mainstream-media-losing-fight-its-lifeall-thanks-joe-rogan

I think they are losing on facts, credibility and merit...which is not in latter day corrupt Amerika under fraudulently ascended Marxist authoritarianism isn't exactly the same as losing a fight, given that such a loss should invariably entail the utter destruction of the cabal in question.

Doubt me?

I have two pairs of words:

1) Tea Party

2) Andrew Breitbart

In the first case, the media and the leftist polls they shill for were getting their political asses handed to them by an initially loosely-structured political movement of conservatives (fed up with E-GOP lies and cowardice), libertarians (long fed up with most everything and everyone) and conservative democrats (what was left of Blue Dogs purged by the Marxists) that put the fear of God into the heathen demoscum everywhere that their media lap-dogs could not bully...so they resorted to political persecution with unconstitutional abuses of federal power, most notably Obamao's weaponized IRS & DOJ...to do the dirty work a Quisling presscorpse could not.

In the latter case...Andrew was likewise immune from bullying by MarxistMedia hacks he could think and write circles around with joyous delight...he was a blazar in a firmament of darkness...and with a small cadre of patriot allies and millions of supporters he was a harder target to launch a frontal assault upon...so the DeepState had him snuffed in his prime.  His legacy lives on in many online contributors, forums and platforms so in the end their actions were ineffectual...The Signal was not stopped.

The MarxistMedia/DemCom/Globalist/DeepState cabal will continue...no piece of it can be killed conventionally...the war goes on.  Will they try to go after Joe?  Sure, and they can only go deeper into depravity, lawlessness and evil...and create more Soldiers for God and Liberty.

Keep your head on a swivel, Joe...but have no fear, more will rise and the ranks of the righteous will swell.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline richb

• Established Member
Re: Is the MarxistMedia losing the fight of its life?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2022, 11:29:25 AM »
At some point,   at least for those on cable,   their low viewership levels should get some of those channels kicked off.   Some of the worst shows only draw less than 30,000 viewers NATIONWIDE.  That is almost nobody. 

There are Youtuber's (which some produce some amazing content,  too bad they are stuck with youtube to be honest)  that have more regular viewers than cable tv shows. 

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2022, 12:06:28 PM »
At some point,   at least for those on cable,   their low viewership levels should get some of those channels kicked off.   Some of the worst shows only draw less than 30,000 viewers NATIONWIDE.  That is almost nobody. 

There are Youtuber's (which some produce some amazing content,  too bad they are stuck with youtube to be honest)  that have more regular viewers than cable tv shows.

Styxhexenhammer has been on top of youtube metrics etc. for a long time. He branched out to other platforms especially for 'controversial'  topics like covid. He also described how youtube directs people to main stream sources and away from independent creators. He said he can type in the exact title of some video he created and the first page of search results are to the MSM.

sytxx is not a satanist or devil worshiper. He re-publishes some old occult publications as a way to make money and those are lame.

Rumble is on roku so I use that.
here are some people on rumble

AfterSkool
AlexChristoforou
BannonsWarRoom
Bongino
CanadianCovidCareAlliance
ClimateDN
CrowderBits
DineshDsouza
DrSimoneGold
ElbinHandt
EpochTimes
FelixRex
GGreenwald
JoeDanGorman
KanekoaTheGreat
MikhailaPeterson
PJW
RebelNews
Sanity4Sweden
StevenCrowder
Styxhexenhammer666
TheBabylonBee
TheIsraelGuys
TheJimmyDoreShow
TheNationalPulse
TheQuartering
Viva Frei
russellbrand
stkirsch
theduran
tonyheller
vejonhealth
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2022, 06:42:10 PM »

Funnier than most of his. I added his channel to Rumble, in part to deprive youtube of ad revenue.
https://rumble.com/vsnmel-the-narrative-is-crumbling-16-reasons-why.html
The Narrative is Crumbling - 16 Reasons Why
Awaken With JP
Published January 15, 2022 46,954 Views

Russel Brand has a big following on youtube maybe 4.5 million
https://rumble.com/vsqzo8-so...-are-fauci-emails-lab-leak-cover-up-proof.html

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2022, 07:13:18 PM »

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2022, 08:03:21 AM »
Joe Rogan is the Rush Limbaugh of the younger generations.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2022, 08:10:50 AM »

Funnier than most of his. I added his channel to Rumble, in part to deprive youtube of ad revenue.
https://rumble.com/vsnmel-the-narrative-is-crumbling-16-reasons-why.html
The Narrative is Crumbling - 16 Reasons Why
Awaken With JP
Published January 15, 2022 46,954 Views

Russel Brand has a big following on youtube maybe 4.5 million
https://rumble.com/vsqzo8-so...-are-fauci-emails-lab-leak-cover-up-proof.html

Same message here...

That narrative, he said, included "false statements regarding asymptomatic spread, reliance on lockdown and masks – which obviously didn't work – the suppression of early treatment, the mass promotion of vaccines that failed."

"And now here we are, almost in complete free fall," McCullough said, referring to the record number of COVID-19 cases as officials acknowledge the vaccines don't prevent infection or transmission.

McCullough noted that in California, with the more contagious but much milder omicron variant now dominant, health care workers who tested positive for COVID-19 and had symptoms were told to go back to work.

"With that, I think that's it. I think that's the end. The narrative has crumbled. People don't want these vaccines," McCullough said.

"The vaccines should be pulled off the market. They clearly are not solving the problem."

The focus, he said, should be on "treating high-risk patients who develop symptoms" with some of the early treatments that he and other physicians around the world have found to be effective, including ivermectin and a new drug granted emergency use authorization by the FDA, Paxlovid.

McCullough cited a study from Denmark and data from the U.K.'s health agency showing that the vaccines have zero effectiveness against omicron.

Completing this poll entitles you to WND news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

"That's not misinformation," he said. "I'm just quoting the data. All of this can be looked up. Fact-checkers can look at it. I know I'll never have any problems with allegations of misinformation, because I just quote the data."

President Biden clearly had McCullough in mind when on Thursday he urged social media companies and media outlets to "please deal with the misinformation and disinformation that's on your shows. It has to stop."

McCullough pointed out his work has been relied upon by courts across the nation, including the U.S. Supreme Court, and he has testified to the U.S. Senate and will be back there later this month.

"I think America knows who is giving them the straight story."

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/dr-peter-mccullough-official-covid-narrative-has-crumbled

As seen by JoeFraud's call for more BigTech BigBrother BS...these assholes are not backing down...they would rather go down in flames and don't care who fries before they admit failure.

It does necessitate everyone saying "No!" to the statists, their lies, and their censorship.  But this is when they are most dangerous, their arrogance and agenda controls thier every breath, and I do not have any faith in Quisling doctors rehabilitating their tattered oaths...it will take militant defiance.  Including a lot more of this and hounding all statist puppets unceasingly.

And while Rand Paul will never get these thugs to apologize let alone admit they are dead wrong it is still essential to keep the pressure on, and only a brave handful are doing so...there needs to be more!  Now is when you, in Obamao's languance..."put your boot on their throats".

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2022, 08:12:31 AM »

Surprised Carlson isn't higher, he has been a wolf feasting on sheep...but perhaps because of Fox's lurch left/controlled opposition in the rest of their slots being a drag.

https://twitter.com/alexbruesewitz/status/1482164705712128002
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 09:25:50 AM by Libertas »

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2022, 12:28:40 PM »

Surprised Carlson isn't higher, he has been a wolf feasting on sheep...but perhaps because of Fox's lurch left/controlled opposition in the rest of their slots being a drag.

https://twitter.com/alexbruesewitz/status/1482164705712128002

Tucker has leftists on. That surprised me. Aaron Matte for example.
He is very anti war.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero