Author Topic: Meta/Facebook virtually gang rapes woman in HorizonWorlds VR game  (Read 261 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
A woman in the U.K. wrote in a blog post on Medium that she experienced a real horror play out in the virtual game Horizon Worlds developed by Meta, formerly known as Facebook.

“Within 60 seconds of joining,” she wrote in the post from December, “I was verbally and sexually harassed – 3-4 male avatars, with male voices, essentially, but virtually gang raped my avatar.’”

She details watching her avatar get sexually assaulted by a handful of male avatars, who took photos and sent her comments like “don’t pretend you didn’t love it.”

https://www.weaselzippers.us/478851-woman-claims-she-was-raped-in-virtual-reality/

I find both sides of this hilarious...

Unmask the avatars! 

It just has to be Bill Clinton, Hunter Biden, Andrew Cuomo & Robert Menendez, right? 

And what did Blasely Ford expect when singing up?  Most crap like this is geared to violence and sexual predation...duh!  You get a virtual rape kit test?  Virtual grief counseling?  Virtual day in court?

Yumpin' Yimminy people are out of their gourds...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.