Author Topic: Olivia Newton-John  (Read 704 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Olivia Newton-John
« on: August 08, 2022, 08:32:30 PM »
I’m one of the few people who have never seen “Grease”. I know the most well known songs from it, and of course I remember her string of radio pop songs before Grease. I suppose I oughta get around to it one of these days… Rest In Peace…

https://www.theepochtimes.com/olivia-newton-john-star-of-grease-dies-at-73-family_4651139.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=BonginoReport
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Olivia Newton-John
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2022, 10:15:17 PM »
The breast cancer had been in remission for some time.  Clot-shot is known to stimulate dormant cancers ......... and it's fast growing.

RIP Olivia.  You were gorgeous!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2022, 07:40:52 AM »
Yeah, Aussie's and Kiwi's absolute thugs with the jabs et al...if clot-shot played a role...well, they/them will never admit guilt...no matter who was a victim....

::outrage::

R.I.P. Olivia
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2022, 04:07:15 PM »
The breast cancer had been in remission for some time.  Clot-shot is known to stimulate dormant cancers ......... and it's fast growing.

I hadn’t heard that - about the jab stimulating dormant cancer.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2022, 05:37:38 PM »

I have bookmarked around 100 websites about Covid/not-vaxx/masking and didn't save any about the cancers.   ::gaah::  Try looking for them now ....... they can't be found or are pretty well buried.

We all have cancer cells in our bodies; usually our immune systems fight them off.  The clot-shot damages the immune system, sometimes severely.

I did save this link; there is some information about cancer amid the many other adverse reactions from the jabs:

https://noqreport.com/2021/05/30/dr-mercola-the-many-ways-in-which-covid-vaccines-may-harm-your-health/
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2022, 11:01:14 AM »

I have read that about the vaxx harming the immune system which allows dormant cancers to become bad again. Could be true, or not.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2022, 01:58:06 PM »
Being the old fart that I am I read the obits. So many under 60 dying with sudden cardiac arrest ::thinking::

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2022, 08:49:56 PM »
https://expose-news.com/2022/08/16/us-gov-covid-vaccination-risk-cancer-143233-percent/

A friend has asked the following:

What if this were the headline:

Data confirms a 143,233% increase in dead politicians & health officials due to COVID Vaccination push-back by angered citizens.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2022, 08:46:29 AM »
^^^^^
I looked into that. The number is derived from the number of cancer cases entered into VAERS as attributed to being caused by the vaxx. I would like to see the total cancer cases trend.

When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown