Author Topic: Crickets in your food  (Read 797 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Crickets in your food
« on: September 02, 2022, 09:36:00 PM »
Processed food mfgs. are putting insects in the food they sell -- snack foods and such.

Check the ingredients on everything of that type that you buy.

https://allnewspipeline.com/Megacompanies_Are_Quickly_Adding_Bugs_To_Our_Foods.phphttps://allnewspipeline.com/Megacompanies_Are_Quickly_Adding_Bugs_To_Our_Foods.php
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online paulh

• Established Member
Re: Crickets in your food
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2022, 05:18:43 AM »
URL not found?

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2022, 06:50:46 AM »
Here's the article: Bugs in Food
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2022, 11:29:10 AM »
Sorry, Paul; I don't know what happened.

Thanks Pablo.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2022, 12:19:27 PM »
Checked my chicharrones-- pork skins&salt

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2022, 01:31:21 PM »
Reminds me of a story from a US Nsvy reservist who spent some time on a Taiwanese(?) destroyer.  May or may not be true.

They cooked a large pot of rice for the enlisted. They left it out in the open for a while, maybe below decks?
Cockroaches swarmed the pot. At some point they stirred them in and served it to the crew.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2022, 01:35:26 PM »
When I was in Okinawa in route to Nam, I ate some crazy sh*t with Mamasan, but she did bring me eggs in the morning ::thumbsup::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2022, 07:54:51 AM »
Reminds me of a story from a US Nsvy reservist who spent some time on a Taiwanese(?) destroyer.  May or may not be true.

They cooked a large pot of rice for the enlisted. They left it out in the open for a while, maybe below decks?
Cockroaches swarmed the pot. At some point they stirred them in and served it to the crew.

Anybody who served on any ship especially in the Pacific and Asia in particular is going to have roaches and they can find their way into food...but not in swarms....a swarm is rather hard to miss...

It was an endless game of spraying compartments and flushing them to adjoining ones and repeating the cycle for perpetuity...

I only recall small roach parts in pancakes once, easily solved, no more pancakes...or soup...nothing I can't easily inspect...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.