Author Topic: CMTSU - Top FBI 'Russiagate' Official Arrested For Russia Collusion!!!  (Read 189 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/top-fbi-russiagate-official-took-secret-payments-russian-oligarch-doj

More here - https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/01/23/former-fbi-counterintelligence-lead-officer-who-investigated-trump-russia-collusion-arrested-for-colluding-with-russia/

So, the guy Comey had put in place to head Counter-Intel at NY field office...the guy who "received" the bogus Downing info that started the entire Trump-Russia investigation and who also was involved in the bogus "crossfire hurricane" investigation is in fact a Russia-colluding traitor...

And his fellow KGB pals are "shocked"?  I'm not, most people I know are not.  Onlyh a complete moron or fellow conspirator would feign shock!

H/T-CTH

Like Sundance, I am skeptical of the motivations of the DC KGB.  Using past cases as an example the Amerikan KGB moves slow, glacially slow...taking several years in many cases to "get" a "bad" agent...it is generally assumed it is their maniacal desire to keep a tight lid on things affecting their club...but with a club this tainted there can be competing elements finding natural allies driving outcomes.

It is also alleged that this POS and Strzok were well acquainted with each other while serving in The Swamp office.

And, since the Old Gray Hag reported this "news" we can take it as verbatim from DOJ/KGB.  Sundance is right, why are they doing this?

I suspect cleaning up, typing of loose ends...let's see how long this McGonigal stays alive...

To this very date...the Seth Rich murder has gone nowhere, to this day a Judge's order to produce information on his laptop have been ignored, to this day everything related to Seth Rich's murder and laptop have been completely buried and all we know for sure is his laptop and work PC were in Amerikan KGB hands and Crowd Strike got to look at DNC computers and everything...not Herr Mueller...no Judge...nobody...it all remains buried.

How deep will they bury McGonigal?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 09:16:16 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: CMTSU - Top FBI 'Russiagate' Official Arrested For Russia Collusion!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2023, 09:44:17 AM »
Wow...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/12/14/fbi-investigator-of-trump-russia-collusion-sentenced-to-4-years-in-prison-for-colluding-with-russia/

...just 4 years (in a cushy Fed pen I assume and not in general population like Derek Chauvin) and $40k fine for straight-up treason.

I do not call that justice, I call that a slap on the wrist...in 4 years, if the nation this POS helped destroy is still around, Marxist Media will offer him a gig as a thank you for his treason...

::outrage::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
Re: CMTSU - Top FBI 'Russiagate' Official Arrested For Russia Collusion!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2023, 10:51:13 AM »

A former top FBI official in New York has been arrested over his ties to a Russian oligarch, @ABC
 has learned. Charles McGonigal, who was in charge of counterintelligence for FBI-New York, tried to get Oleg Deripaska removed from US sanctions list.  w/ @LukeLBarr

I'll bet if he had been a remember of congress that cash "contribution" would have been legal.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown