Author Topic: Universal School Choice  (Read 252 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Universal School Choice
« on: January 27, 2023, 08:22:33 AM »
https://thefederalist.com/2023/01/27/two-states-now-have-universal-school-choice-and-yours-could-be-next/

Anything that breaks the Satanic influence of the teachers unions and puts control back where God and nature always meant it to be (the Parents!) is optimal.

I just hope there is a world worth living in...which given the multiple avenues of destruction the totalitarians are waging is no small concern, but it should not prevent people from doing what is right.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Universal School Choice
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2023, 08:53:27 AM »
 ::thumbsup::

And did local low IQ "journalism" go all in, trying to tell people this was massively unpopular.  Why?  Because those who spoke out in Des Moines were against this.  Who actually drives to Des Moines to officially speak out in person?  Teachers' unions.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2023, 08:57:05 AM »
The teachers and their Union are not the only problem/danger; Guidance Counselors have been caught actively grooming children into the "trans" movement ...... hiding this from parents.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2023, 10:06:59 AM »
Yeah, started with handing out contraceptives behinds parents' backs...to abortion counseling behind their backs...to puberty-blockers et al behind their backs...

::outrage::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.