Author Topic: A pretty damning indictment of the teachers unions and DemoCommie cabal  (Read 305 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: A pretty damning indictment of the teachers unions and DemoCommie cabal
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2023, 04:56:36 PM »
It’s maddening. The Left is crumbling the whole f***ing thing around our ears, the GOP either helps them or does nothing to stop them. They are attacking every thing on every front all at once. I feel at times like I’m being intentionally driven mad.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2023, 09:29:27 PM »
It’s maddening. The Left is crumbling the whole f***ing thing around our ears, the GOP either helps them or does nothing to stop them. They are attacking every thing on every front all at once. I feel at times like I’m being intentionally driven mad.

I'm sure "many" feel the same way & are considering the value of being taken out while committing a shocking, local act against a local leftist politician, or school-board member (on a small town sidewalk)-- simply to send a message that this sh*t won't stand.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2023, 08:08:39 AM »

The motto of the Establishment GOP -

...and the useless Cucks are not shy about throwing up their hands, regurgitating the same old excuses and bleating "We tried".

No, they mock try, they lie to us and stab us in the back and expect us to buy their excuses and believe their lies...because the other guys are worse!

Too bad for them that last part is now listed among their lies!  Cucks are worse if not more heinous than the other guys!!!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.