Author Topic: The bleating sows on The View cannot escape their Plantation mentality  (Read 186 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
https://www.dailywire.com/news/tim-scott-scolds-the-view-over-dangerous-offensive-comments-about-black-people

The think this group of people should be uniformly of the belief that they are oppressed and unable to do anything without the forced extraction of earnings of people who actually work for a living and doling it out to those who will not work and that personal initiative is a one-off occurrence...

i.e. - know your place!

H/T's-WZ
« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 07:39:24 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Hero
Holding some liberal views does not require being stupid and dishonest.
There is some skinny black chick on the hill rising that asks good questions.
I have found the grayzone to be honest and usually accurate. I do not agree with their point of view on Israel etc. but I find they back up factual reporting.

I think Max Blumenthal started the grayzone because he was driven out of other left wing places by harpies like those on the view.

Then again, RFK jr. is being called right wing for opposing military spending and attacking drug companies. Some lefties say Max Blumenthal is not really left wing because he does not adhere to the one true leftist faith.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown