Author Topic: X  (Read 854 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
X
« on: July 24, 2023, 09:53:55 AM »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Re: X
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2023, 01:14:27 PM »
...well, eat those feathers and letters!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/08/20/7-weeks-and-the-faustian-deal-hits-the-table/

Long Cliff Note, but yeah...it looks as though they/them control the flow of filthy lucre and will demand lock-step obedience to censorship and lies!

I guess Bannon was right after all...Musk bought a "crime scene"...and the corrupt of the corrupt PTBs at the top of the conspiracy are perpetuating the criminality...

Boy, did Elon ever bomb on this...

And once again free speech is assassinated...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2023, 08:20:43 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/musk-says-video-audio-calls-coming-x-super-app-emerges

There are people who like a one-stop shop everything...pretty sure I am not one of them but I know they are out there...

We'll see if this resurrects the brand enough to justify the investment sunk into it...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2023, 11:10:37 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/musk-says-video-audio-calls-coming-x-super-app-emerges

There are people who like a one-stop shop everything...pretty sure I am not one of them but I know they are out there...

We'll see if this resurrects the brand enough to justify the investment sunk into it...

Musk said X is worth half of what he paid for it.
Also, he fired 80% of the people because if you stop the censorship part you don't need them. Also eliminated 90% of the code for the same reason.

When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2023, 08:51:28 AM »
Musk said AI is more dangerous than a nuclear war...yet...

Remember when Elon Musk restricted users and claimed it was because the platform content was being “scraped” by organizations who were using the content to train their Enhanced AI systems?  Remember, Musk saying that, and expressing his concern?   Well, now the platform is telling users in a new X Corp privacy policy, that X corp itself is going to do exactly the thing Musk said he abhorred.
A sh!tload more at the link - https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/09/01/twitter-updates-privacy-policy-notifying-users-their-content-will-be-used-to-train-and-develop-enhanced-ai/

::outrage::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2023, 09:42:39 AM »
ADL sucks.  Festering hive of Marxist trash, has NOTHING to do with Anti-Semitism...that red herring is used and justified with lies...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1697761777688477852

...the smirks and admission they want to influence X to restrict free speech is undeniable.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2023, 10:26:03 AM »

The twitter files showed that Kiev contacted the US FBI to have Aaron Matte of the Grazone kicked off twitter. FBI made the request but twitter declined.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2023, 08:19:07 AM »
MFM still gaslighting lies, their target - Musk

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/complicit-major-act-conflict-escalation-musk-denies-cnns-inflammatory-war-meddling

These DeepState puppets are such idiotic filth!

System was never turned on...   ::hysterical::  They just eat the sh*t thrown at them and regurgitate it up for other brain-dead filth to lap up...

::bus::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2023, 08:59:22 AM »
EuroStatists...hey, aren't those usually Nazis?...kicking Musk in a censorship meltdown tantrum...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/10/10/european-commission-warns-elon-musk-about-israel-v-hamas-information-that-runs-afoul-of-the-eu-digital-services-act/

No examples of their so-called interpretation of dis/mis/mal BS?  Tell this Nazi bitch to FO!

https://youtu.be/ziw7nOvnwZ8

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2023, 01:07:25 PM »

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2023, 04:31:33 PM »
The reporting on this is poor. It seems that star-link can be used to communicate with drones even when they are moving.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2023, 08:56:06 AM »
Whose drones and whose hack?   ::pokeineye::

Update on the Musk-EU kerfuffle -

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/eu-threatens-block-x-musk-demands-concrete-examples-alleged-disinformation

This Breton twit is one typically lazy insufferable (and I mean it in the full derogatory sense of the word) c***.

Using classical Marxist presumed guilty without evidence or trial weasel language like "You are well aware of" on Musk...what a scum-sucking statist whore...you are making an allegation, the defendant is entitled to due process, the burden of proof is on you to provide evidence, bitch!

That such stunted slime is in any kind of leadership role in the EU shows exactly why this regime is doomed to ruin Europe in civil war.

May God not have any mercy on any of their totalitarian souls.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2023, 04:43:37 PM »

In a rant about poor reporting I wrote before that apparently Starlink can  be used to communicate with a moving drone, not just a stationary dish. The Chinese complained about it in general and I saw a diagram showing the satellite communicating directly with a drone.   When Musk cut off communication over Crimea that was not just for a dish in Crimea but  moving drone. I do not recall any hack?

The drones are any registered subscriber drone paying for it I imagine. Also, Musk knows that allowing communication with even dishes in a country against the wishes of the govt  will cause problems for starlink.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2023, 09:42:56 AM »

In a rant about poor reporting I wrote before that apparently Starlink can  be used to communicate with a moving drone, not just a stationary dish. The Chinese complained about it in general and I saw a diagram showing the satellite communicating directly with a drone.   When Musk cut off communication over Crimea that was not just for a dish in Crimea but  moving drone. I do not recall any hack?

The drones are any registered subscriber drone paying for it I imagine. Also, Musk knows that allowing communication with even dishes in a country against the wishes of the govt  will cause problems for starlink.

Ahh OK I gotchya.  I think then the issue is access and that should be restricted (like any provider service) to subscribers, so a subscriber should be only getting access based on their subscription account for an IP address, so if for example Ukraine was buying subscriptions for a IP connected to a government account that is being used (shared) with drones they are operating when he cut services over Crimea (and really why wouldn't he if it is Russian controlled territory) Ukraine technically should not have anything to bitch about...and since we know drones are still conducting operations over Crimea it can only be done via satellite and gosh I wonder whose it could be?  (Cough, Pentagon/Langley, cough)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2023, 08:35:40 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/x-charges-new-users-1-combat-spam-bots-making-it-1000x-harder-manipulate-platform

Seems prudent.  Will need to sweep those phone numbers see if they are used by more than one account or are contiguous to like extensions...

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2023, 01:50:24 PM »
Bots can just use a VPN.  They'd have to make it $1 for everybody.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2023, 07:57:19 AM »
I thought it was everybody, at least in those two countries to start...?

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2023, 11:13:21 AM »
If you're a spammer in the Philippines, just use a VPN to show you're coming from America, or any other country not subject to the $1 charge.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2023, 11:46:57 AM »
Well, yeah...

But the IP data should show what extent that is and enhance the prospects it would be rolled out globally then I would think...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2023, 10:03:01 AM »
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/11/01/elon-musk-the-degree-to-which-twitter-was-an-arm-of-the-govt-was-not-well-understood-by-the-public/

Good point Sundance makes on Taliban PRC et al...they are totalitarians...leftists on the political spectrum...