Author Topic: This is what keeps reaffirming my distrust of broken psyche Russians!  (Read 217 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/biden-failing-us-elections-may-lead-nuclear-war/

Anybody failing to recognize the dark and fatalistic psyche of the Russian people is just denying reality...

For frack sake.,..it reads like a classic scaremonger tactic a la LBJ's shameful "daisy" propaganda against Barry Goldwater!

Seriously, this Russian prick might well say "GOP, run nobody, no third party...just let the fracking puppet win!".

Must be nice, asshole...to imprison/whack your political rivals...well, congratulations dickhead...our despots are trying to catch up with you assholes!

I guess Russian mothers never taught their kids if they have nothing positive to say to shut the f**k up!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
Re: This is what keeps reaffirming my distrust of broken psyche Russians!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2023, 10:17:07 AM »

Some US analyst said the same thing as the Russian. He feared that if there is a major Ukr rout or loss, that Biden's handles would seek to escalate because they are crazy. Vicky Nulan just got promoted to the #s state dept position.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2023, 01:18:24 PM »

Some US analyst said the same thing as the Russian. He feared that if there is a major Ukr rout or loss, that Biden's handles would seek to escalate because they are crazy. Vicky Nulan just got promoted to the #s state dept position.

And some Russian bastard makes threats about nukes and all is sane in Moscow...(Medvedev again, if repelling the offensive goes bad might need tactical nukes)...

And some Russophile in the West, forget who...read it somewhere today, maybe ZeroHedge...said "Russia cannot lose the war...they have nukes".

Really?  Is that all it takes, Skippy?  Well, anybody tell this moron American nukes via NATO are in I believe 6 different NATO nations including Turkey?

I swear, the entire globe is infested with brain-dead sacks of meat and psychotic megalomaniacs...

We, the common sane folks...are screwed because of both!!!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2023, 01:59:25 PM by Libertas »

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2023, 07:36:40 PM »

And some Russian bastard makes threats about nukes and all is sane in Moscow...(Medvedev again, if repelling the offensive goes bad might need tactical nukes)...

And some Russophile in the West, forget who...read it somewhere today, maybe ZeroHedge...said "Russia cannot lose the war...they have nukes".

Really?  Is that all it takes, Skippy?  Well, anybody tell this moron American nukes via NATO are in I believe 6 different NATO nations including Turkey?

I swear, the entire globe is infested with brain-dead sacks of meat and psychotic megalomaniacs...

Can you find the link to the Medvedev quote? The first 3 sites reporting on this did not include a quote.  Then I looked at his Eng telegram channel and  just skimmed it. You made the post so maybe you have the link.

I had stuff on youtube. One guy mentioned that some in the US are saying maybe just use tactical nukes so Medvedev says, remember we have nukes too.

I learned with Trump, then Putin, to go to the original quotes, especially when not included in a 'news' story

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2023, 08:57:08 AM »

Can you find the link to the Medvedev quote? The first 3 sites reporting on this did not include a quote.  Then I looked at his Eng telegram channel and  just skimmed it. You made the post so maybe you have the link.

I had stuff on youtube. One guy mentioned that some in the US are saying maybe just use tactical nukes so Medvedev says, remember we have nukes too.

I learned with Trump, then Putin, to go to the original quotes, especially when not included in a 'news' story

So if I cannot pull it off the Kremlin or RT or some other sycophant site it didn't happen?  OK, it didn't happen...

::)

How about an Arab outfit, good enough?

He said: “If we imagine that the offensive of the Ukrainians with the support of NATO was successful and they seized part of our land, then we would have to, by virtue of the rules of the decree of the President of Russia, go for the use of nuclear weapons,” he said on Telegram.
https://english.alarabiya.net/News/world/2023/07/30/Russia-s-Medvedev-threatens-nuclear-weapons-if-Ukraine-counter-offensive-succeeds

I don't have telegram or any account like it...did he say this or is this yankee imperialist lies?

Uke's successful, Russians nuke...Russia successful FJB nukes...both are batshyt crazy, convince me I am wrong.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2023, 01:46:35 PM »

The quote above said medvedev said that on telegram but I could not find it on the english language version of his telegram. I gave up. Maybe it is only on the RU version or it was deleted or .....
https://t.me/Medvedev_english/185