Author Topic: Montana  (Read 798 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Montana
« on: June 22, 2011, 01:34:08 PM »
I guess I should move there.  Apparently AP thinks anyone who believes in smaller government and liberty is an extremist, so I guess it is up to me to prove them correct!

::)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110622/ap_on_re_us/us_hate_groups_fertile_ground

No mention of extreme left-wing hate groups who openly hate anybody not of their minority group (especially you white folk!) and their open hostility to the laws of this nation and its Judeo-Christian tradition!  I would include the likes of Earth First, Animal Liberation Front, New Black Panthers, La Raza, Code Pink, ACORN, Greenpeace, Nation of Islam, Rainbow-PUSH and anything Van Jones belongs to!

Please feel free to add to the list!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Montana
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 01:53:52 PM »
coughunibombercough

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 02:19:18 PM »
The number of hate groups and patriot groups, which do not all share beliefs and conduct

this sentence doesn't even make sense

I think the writer meant to say they all don't share the same beliefs and conduct

still love how he lumps them in together and tries to qualify it but his heart wasn't in it
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 05:55:23 PM »
No mention of extreme left-wing hate groups who openly hate anybody not of their minority group.........

I read the piece twice and couldn't find a single instance. Maybe we should head to urban areas and do some research.................
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2011, 08:13:35 PM »
The comments! The comments are awesome! They're ripping the author (loosely termed) a new one!  ;D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2011, 07:39:54 AM »
The comments! The comments are awesome! They're ripping the author (loosely termed) a new one!  ;D

Yes, 6,506 posts thusfar.  And some of these extreme haters are, heh, minorities, if their avatars are representative!  

Here's to the rebellion!

::beertoast::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.