Author Topic: Autism rates dramatically rose in 20 years...epigenetic role  (Read 148 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Autism rates dramatically rose in 20 years...epigenetic role
« on: August 28, 2023, 10:59:04 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/goliath-autism-research-about-fall

Environment...

Toxicity, and from whence did said toxicity originate?

Is it possible to get clean sources of fiber now with GMO exploding into everything?

Antibiotics have been handed out like candy...

Infections?  The government funds their research and release!

1/36?!  And the Covidian doc's whe threw their Hippocraitc Oath and ethics away are silent as whistleblowers are publically crucified...

How is this increase able to be argued to be not engineered?   ::whatgives::   ::outrage::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Autism rates dramatically rose in 20 years...epigenetic role
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2023, 01:24:15 PM »
Good post.

I just skimmed the above link, about short chain fatty acides (SCFA)

Also, ,I recalled something I read about epigenetics. People thought that only DNA was passed down through sperm and egg, not the epigenetic modifications. Some experiments showed inheritance through the epigenetic changes.

Dr. Cannon pointed to an autism study published in 2012 in Microbial Ecology in Health and Disease that showed the epigenetic nature of autism. Rats were given SCFAs from a subject with autism.

The rats displayed abnormal motor movements, repetitive behavior, cognitive deficits, impaired social interactions, and other traits common in autism. The brain tissue of treated rats also showed neurochemical changes—such as innate neuroinflammation, increased oxidative stress, and glutathione depletion—consistent in patients with ASD.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown