Author Topic: Candace's time at Shapiro's Daily Wire numbered?  (Read 175 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Candace's time at Shapiro's Daily Wire numbered?
« on: November 14, 2023, 09:57:52 AM »
https://youtu.be/rDqWEBolCIY

I find this interesting as I see errors of consistency on both their parts...

Shapiro is taking the pure knee-jerk blind RINO support of Israel approach that never takes anything deeper than face value...Owens is taking an America First tack and appearing to be consistent but really isn't...

The latter is centered on the "genocide equivalency" fallacy - Hamas, who the fake-nation (so-called Pali's) agreed should rule over them and use them as fodder for their thanks has long had the extermination of Israel in its charter...Israel has no such charter in their government and is doing all it can in its response to horrific terror attacks on its people in its homeland to minimize collateral damage for a ghoulish band of murderers using civilians as shields to protect themselves and their arms and ammunition.  What plan Candace has in mind to address these facts while not denying Israel its God-given right to self-defense I do not know, nor do I know how she sees genocide in Israel's actions.

I do agree with her, genocide is wrong, but it is suicidally insane IMO to not adopt the complete elimination of an existential threat to your people, so in that regard I fault Israel in even bothering to mitigate civilian casualties.  The US, Europe and Russia did not fight the existential threats of Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan with one hand tied behind their back...or all arms and legs bound. 

Why is it Israel is held to an impossible standard and no one else?

I think everyone needs to be a lot more consistent and fair.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Candace's time at Shapiro's Daily Wire numbered?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2023, 07:42:57 PM »

I never liked Shapiro. It he ever had an original thought it would die of loneliness. Vox Day used to work with him and hates him.
Says he is the controlled opposition.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2023, 08:58:34 AM »
The Shapiro-Crowder spat revealed Shapiro is, like the RNC, only in it for the money...

Same for the O'Keefe-less Project Veritas...

Sellouts...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2023, 09:00:13 AM »
https://twitter.com/i/status/1724932954281927152

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/candace-owens-hits-back-after-ben-shapiro-calls-israel-comments-disgraceful-suggests-she

Ben may have been fundraising at a Jewish gathering...pandering we call it...but whatever the motivation...Candace taking the high road with Carlson is a good move, and Tucker got to deliver the "he was on the left of the three biggest issues of our time" which she came in white knight fashion with her comment that he (Shapiro) changed his view on the jab...