Author Topic: Of course they are killing us...  (Read 180 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Of course they are killing us...
« on: January 10, 2024, 08:28:12 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/plastic-chemicals-causing-infertility-diabetes-found-widespread-common-food-items-report

It's why I like stuff in glass containers vs plastic crap...but plastic is fricken ubiquitous!!!   ::outrage::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: Of course they are killing us...
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2024, 10:58:13 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/plastic-chemicals-causing-infertility-diabetes-found-widespread-common-food-items-report

It's why I like stuff in glass containers vs plastic crap...but plastic is fricken ubiquitous!!!   ::outrage::

Damn . . . I eat Cheerios virtually every morning (w/ strawberries & blueberries) -- will have to switch back to Bran & Corn flakes.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2024, 01:37:51 PM »
Cheerios? How would plastic get in there?
They use "bag in box" technology for all their cereals as far as I  know.  They blow extrude a bag into the box, then blow in cereal, the seal the bag. If a screw up you get a 6 foot long bag on the floor with a mess.

I watch lots of amateur video blogs. Some from former USSR. One comment is that food was better. That seemed odd. Some people recall school food was very good. one guy said he hated the boiled milk. Then I learned that school food was made from scratch.
Potatoes products started with potatoes. Maybe people meant that foods were less pre-processed.

Bread was wholesome and subsidized so it did not make sense to make bread at home. Also maybe fewer chemicals. I watched some doc on bread making where every chemical was named along with the purpose.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 01:43:16 PM by patentlymn »
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2024, 04:00:14 PM »
Bread and water (quality unknown) was very popular in gulag...

::laughonfloor::

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2024, 09:35:52 PM »

Every time I hear a single positive thing about USSR it catches me off guard. Bread was good and fresh and what I read elsewhere says you only need certain additives for longer term storage. Also true in modern Paris.

Bread was so heavily subsidized you lost money per loaf if you made it yourself. In The Ushanka Show he tried to compare prices by equivalents in bread loafs or vodka. He grew up in a village in Ukraine then Kiev then US. I recall the bread wagon/truck came 3 times per week to the village.

He said he was over whelmed by the variety in US grocery stores but said the taste was lacking, especially for some products like tomatoes and dill? He hated USSR school boiled milk but loved the lemon bars. I recall he got to work at a US summer camp in MI teaching photography. He later moved here.

https://youtu.be/N8n7QjKQ3j8

I recall a story from him or maybe  Kristin Ghodsee interviewee. Some guy believed in conspiracy theories. His mom was a party member. She told him not to eat the lettuce. He stopped and was ridiculed by his friends.  Later on, maybe weeks, news of Chernobyl leaked. The lettuce was grown downwind and fast growing lettuce sucked up the radioactive particles?  I cannot recall if he or others got a gieger counter to test the food.

I took an anthropology class in college. It seemed to be the most honest of all social sciences. Now I love to watch video bloggers around the world. I  trust them more than any MSM.  Long ago it was ADVChina, bald and bankrupt, indigo traveler, eli from russia, agent nesty,
Setarko, Ushanko show. I realize not everyone likes this stuff.

Here is a recent one. Adorable.
https://youtu.be/M0nWD-RieDg
 Real Life on $150 in a RUSSIAN VILLAGE ??
Agent Nesty
69.2K subscribers

Hi agents! It's Agent Nesty! ?? Today, we're diving deep into the heart of a Russian village, where my amazing grandmother resides. Now, you might have heard about Russia's chilly winters, and trust me, they're no joke. But what's even more eye-opening is the fact that my grandma's pension is just $150 a month! I'm taking you on a journey through the life of an ordinary person in a Russian village, showing you how they make ends meet on a monthly budget of $150 to $170. Get ready to be blown away by the incredible dishes my grandma whips up with her modest pension. Seriously, it's like magic in the kitchen! Ever wondered how she keeps her spirits high despite the challenges? Well, you're about to find out! Get ready to explore the fascinating world of life in Russia. Let's jump right in!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2024, 08:10:57 AM »
Want better veggies, grow your own...mass produced is mass produced ya know?

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2024, 09:51:44 AM »
Cheerios? How would plastic get in there?

Not sure about the plastic - but because I eat them every day, I looked Cheerios on its own: the oats are sourced from providers that use
Bayer-Monsanto's "Roundup" & the parts per billion are 6-7x higher than recommended.

https://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/cheerios-roundup-residue/

[new @ClotShot radio ads say the new Vax clears the Roundup outta' your system. Hmm...]  ;D
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2024, 12:10:42 PM »

Kiev ex pat tells about how he experienced Chernoble. Radio stations changed to all classical music. His parents let him visit relative in St. pete for a month. Trains from Kiev were not allowed to just disembark. They were checked for radiation. His shoes pegged the meter. He was told to bury his shoes and the coat of his fellow traveler.

https://youtu.be/A64mb3ASiFo
Chernobyl Stories. Life in Kyiv During Chernobyl Accident, May 1986. Ushanka Digest