Author Topic: WSJ hit piece on Musk fails  (Read 160 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
WSJ hit piece on Musk fails
« on: January 12, 2024, 01:54:24 PM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/nasa-defends-elon-musk-after-wsj-smear-campaign

They went downhill years ago...sold their soul to the despotic demonazi/DeepState cabalists...all they can be trusted to do is to cheer scum and attack the good...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
Re: WSJ hit piece on Musk fails
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2024, 02:58:36 PM »

\who cares?
    The world's wealthiest person has used LSD, cocaine, ecstasy and psychedelic mushrooms, often at private parties around the world, where attendees sign nondisclosure agreements or give up their phones to enter, according to people who have witnessed his drug use and others with knowledge of it.

In 2018... he took multiple tabs of acid at a party he hosted in Los Angeles. The next year he partied on magic mushrooms at an event in Mexico. In 2021, he took ketamine recreationally with his brother, Kimbal Musk, in Miami at a house party during Art Basel. He has taken illegal drugs with current SpaceX and former Tesla board member Steve Jurvetson.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2024, 12:15:13 AM »

\who cares?
    The world's wealthiest person has used LSD, cocaine, ecstasy and psychedelic mushrooms, often at private parties around the world, where attendees sign nondisclosure agreements or give up their phones to enter, according to people who have witnessed his drug use and others with knowledge of it.

In 2018... he took multiple tabs of acid at a party he hosted in Los Angeles. The next year he partied on magic mushrooms at an event in Mexico. In 2021, he took ketamine recreationally with his brother, Kimbal Musk, in Miami at a house party during Art Basel. He has taken illegal drugs with current SpaceX and former Tesla board member Steve Jurvetson.

SO?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2024, 05:05:43 PM »

\who cares?

SO?
Me too. Maybe they are trying to invoke some reg about drug use policies on fed projects????? A smear job to me.
Musk smoked a blunt with Joe Rogan on video so not a secret.

Also Musk is involved with CBD gummies. I have no opinion on this stuff. My son talked about them.
https://ace.mu.nu/
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown