Author Topic: Days events  (Read 222 times)

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
Days events
« on: February 26, 2024, 06:15:18 PM »

My son drives a nice camry. He woke u a few days ago and the car was gone from his garage in Blaine, a northern Mpls suburb. Te called the credit union, the lien holder and asked if they had towed it. They said no.

It has some skip trace device. They said $600 would cover a skip trace which he paid for then the police found the car, arrested the thief, and towed the car to impound. He had to pay hundreds to get it out.

He said that thieves can get close to you maybe at a store or gas station. They can read some code when you use a remote. They they follow you to locate where you leave the car. Then they use their device to open the doors and start the car. He said he can buy a second remote to open the doors but i do not see how that helops.

For now he borrows my car a POS when he goes to bad neighborhoods.

He left his car for me but the keys/remote were locked inside. I told him . He remembered my wifi pw and unlocked the car using my wifi. Geez!

When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Days events
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2024, 09:01:58 AM »
I suggest these - https://mosequipment.com/products/mission-darkness-faraday-bag-for-keyfobs

Good for blocking RFID scanners, FlipperZero's & EMP pulses...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2024, 12:24:33 PM »
I do not understand this stuff but my  son said they only have to get close when you use the key fob e.g. near a store when you get in your car.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2024, 02:51:41 PM »

I have been using drink powders first from a grocery store, then better flavors (pineapple)  from dollar stores, recently from ebay.
Today I finally got something called True lemon  off ebay. It is just crystalized lemon. No sweetener in these. Tastes good.

https://www.truelemon.com/collections/unsweetened-hydration-helpers
https://www.ebay.com/itm/355256468095

https://www.ebay.com/itm/314491221307

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2024, 03:46:37 PM »
Check ingredients...lot of stuff comes from Red China...and funky stuff is in or can slip in...and dollar stores get a lot from Red China...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2024, 05:05:09 PM »

Buzz kill. Now I have to worry about that. The dollar store stuff
 is brand name stuff  like Wylers. The grocery store stuff is also brand name but limited selection. No pineapple.

The True Lemon stuff does not even have sweetener in the basic stuff, crystalized lemon, a little stevia  added in other types. They also have lime, orange, and grapefruit.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2024, 07:52:02 AM »
They are kind of "watery" right?  Just subtle flavors?  I know Wylers has some caffeinated stuff...not sure I'd like it...don't like coffee, like tea but it and coffee tend to be dry and make me want water...get my caffeine via Diet Dew mostly...seems the lesser evil...love energy drinks like Rockstar punch...but ingredients probably not healthy long term...but I'm older now, maybe not as big a deal?  See?!  It's like liquid crack...always want it but try to stay away...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2024, 09:52:48 PM »

I went to the Dollar Tree I think. I tried the Crush and another brand of pineapple. I did  not like the crush. Maybe the other was Wylers.

I was walking my dog over the interstate on a RR bridge. Same as last 10 years.It is a short very slow  commercial line. Local cops and RR never mind.  Some state trooper had someone pulled over below. He started screaming "RR bridge"  at me and motioning for me to go back. I ignored the A-hole. I knew it was a RR bridge The RR tracks were a dead give away.
He distracted me. I tripped on the bridge deck and fell. I hurt my knee and my left wrist. Both hurt.