Author Topic: Unreal, Russia shat-talks US on nukes, gets a UN pass & wants nuke plant on moon  (Read 226 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/un-nuclear-ban-treaty-has-no-clothes

Such a joke.

And this...

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/russia-mulls-putting-nuclear-power-plant-moon

Imperial Russia and Communist China holding nuclear hands on the moon...

Hello new space race...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero

I do not understand the nuke plants on the moon. I am guessing they are part of some lunar lander.
Also, Russia has an existing nuclear power program that regularly makes and fuels nuke plants for export. The US does so erratically.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars

I do not understand the nuke plants on the moon. I am guessing they are part of some lunar lander.
Also, Russia has an existing nuclear power program that regularly makes and fuels nuke plants for export. The US does so erratically.

Nuclear power on the moon means no refueling of that power source for a long time, solar panels would require regular maintenance and any outpost on the moon would rather just throw a switch and have power 24/7/365.
Eschew Obfuscation

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero

Nuclear power on the moon means no refueling of that power source for a long time, solar panels would require regular maintenance and any outpost on the moon would rather just throw a switch and have power 24/7/365.

If it was to power another thing that would require a human to connect the two, correct?

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars

If it was to power another thing that would require a human to connect the two, correct?

Not necessarily, lots of automation planned for lunar activity.
Eschew Obfuscation

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero

Not necessarily, lots of automation planned for lunar activity.

Huey, Dewey, and Lewey needed.
https://youtu.be/3Bzt-g-9_GI?list=PLZbXA4lyCtqqUvy8jfr4rwmbImp3OHRUZ&t=7

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.