Author Topic: Obama for President  (Read 1870 times)

charlesoakwood

Obama for President
« on: June 30, 2011, 03:06:52 PM »

LINK

[blockquote]
CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER, SYNDICATED COLUMNIST: He [President Obama] himself, as we just heard, said you can't reduce the deficit to levels we need without raising revenues. Then he talks about the corporate jets, which he mentioned not once but six times.

I did the math on this. If you collect the corporate jet tax for the next -- every year, for the next 5,000 years, you will cover one year of the debt that Obama has run up, one year. To put it another way -- if you started collecting that tax, at the time of John the Baptist and you collected it every year the first in shekels and now in dollars, you wouldn't halfway to cover one year of the amount of debt that Obama has run up.

As for the other one, he mentions again and again the oil depreciation tax break. If you collect that one for 700 years, you won't cover a year of Obama deficit. And this is my favorite. I worked it out in the car on the way here. If you collect the corporate jet and the oil tax, together, get all the bad guys and the fat cats at once and you collected for 100 years, it covers the amount of debt Obama added in February.
[/blockquote]

HT: Weasel Zippers

RickZ

Re: Obama for President
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 03:22:29 PM »
A video which backs up the Kraut's points, re: taxes, but in much more detail and by a person I like a hell of a lot more.

EAT THE RICH!
[If I already posted this, sorry.  I forget where I post this as I post it all over the place and often, it's that good.  Well worth inclusion in emails.]

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 03:50:16 PM »
The Laura Ingraham Show - Sen. Tom Coburn tears into Obama

Uploaded by IngrahamAngle on Jun 30, 2011
    @1:42 — “He should have been negotiating with these people for the last four or five months, rather than create a sense of somebody’s negotiating, and moving the ball every time somebody gets close. I think it is all about the 2012 election and not anything about our problems.”

@3:15 — “The leader of our country is the president and he sets the tone and when he’s been inattentive and not in the game until this last week, I don’t think he can throw any darts at anybody else given his travel plans and his campaigning.”

« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 04:17:15 PM by Charles Oakwood »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 06:37:07 PM »
America will never prosper, will never climb out of debt, will never be respected, will never have a chance to survive if Obama isn't kicked to the curb, period.  Negotiating with him is pointless, the word negotiate is merely a marketing ploy to him, he has no experience with it and no capacity for common rational thought.  He is a one trick pony and his routine is worn out, nobody gives a crap about him anymore, we are just trying to survive him and wherever possible block him.  Until he is gone this nation is fvcked.  Compromising with him is like compromising with Satan, you're going to get hosed, so screw him, you might as well fight him to the bitter end and have a clean conscious.  He can drown in his own soiled diaper, I'm done wasting one second on that POS.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 07:48:29 PM »

You got it.

Had an argument with a Democrat operative when Carter failed to honor our treaty with Afghanistan.  The whole premise of his defense was that a treaty, like a contract, is a starting point for negotiations. 

They had this in their play book a long time ago. - What ever they do is right and if you don't like it they will talk about it till you surrender.
(Witness them taking the Pubbies to the line on the debt limit.)
A variation of that theme is if the vote doesn't come out right we will recount till it does.  (Going to court is a natural part of the recount process and any Pubbie that does not have that penciled into his budget is a fool.)

These are diseased virulent organisms which at the very least should be quarantined by the CDC.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2011, 07:15:27 AM »
Dark of night, deem & pass, vote/count/fraud/count rinse & repeat, demonize, lie, cheat, steal and accuse everything they've done and continue to do on Repub's and the MFM will dutifully repeat their Big Lies 24/7/365...

Democrats, every last one, are evil despicable loathsome creatures who will do and say anything to get, hold, and obtain more power...and until people realize this they will never be in a position to fight them.  Never.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2011, 10:08:42 PM »

'Whites Are Liars' Obama's 20 year Mentor Rev. Wright Tells Church Youth All Whites Are Liars

White folk call me controversial and you believe white folk.
White folk say Columbus discovered America, they lied.
White folk say Black people are not human beings in the Constitution,
they lied.
White folk say that Jesus was white, they lied.
White folk say that Saddam Hussein had something to do with 9/11,
they lied.
White folk say that Saddam Hussein and Osama Ben Laden were close buddies, they lied.
White folk said that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, they lied.
White folk say that Baraka Obama is not a U.S. citizen, they lied.
So when white folk say I'm controversial they are still,  lying. 

President Barack's pastor teaching the kiddies.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2011, 04:26:15 AM »

'Whites Are Liars' Obama's 20 year Mentor Rev. Wright Tells Church Youth All Whites Are Liars

they lied.
they lied.
White folk say that Saddam Hussein and Osama Ben Laden were close buddies, they lied.

Stymie said you're not a Sh*t-Head ... He lied !

charlesoakwood

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2011, 04:06:22 PM »
Rubio: I'm disappointed and alarmed.  America does not have a tradition of class warfare.
           It's the kind of language you would expect from the leader of a third world state.

I'm worried about the speech because from it you can only take two things; Either the         
               President doesn't truly understand the nature of the problem we face or he's
               decided this is a political issue and not a policy one.   

Senator Rubio Talks Budget & Debt On Senate Floor

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2011, 04:17:08 PM »

they lied.
they lied.

Stymie said you're not a Sh*t-Head ... He lied !

Why is he still breathing?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2011, 12:35:00 PM »

"Obama has no plan to balance the budget -- ever." http://nrsc.org

Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Mr. President

Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Mr. President

charlesoakwood

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2011, 03:55:30 PM »
[blockquote]
(White House Dossier) — POTUS was to golf at Andrews AFB but cancelled, presumably due to the muggy, overcast skies and threat of rain. At 9:39 am, golf clubs and coolers seen removed from the motorcade; moments later your pooler was notified the golf outing was cancelled.
[/blockquote]

HT: Weasel Zippers

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2011, 07:38:50 PM »
This POS needs to be removed, now, not 2012!

But our spineless leaders on the Hill will ensure that the painful death of America continues...

::gaah::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2011, 12:06:54 AM »

Rep. Tim Scott floats impeachment if Obama
usurps Congress’ authority on the debt limit

“This president is looking to usurp congressional oversight to find a way to get it done without us. My position is that is an impeachable act from my perspective,” ...  Rep. Tim Scott     

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2011, 07:12:39 AM »
Heh, I like this Tim fella, give him a committee chair!  Judiciary looks good to me!  They initiate articles of impeachment, right?

::thumbsup::

ETA - What's up with Sessions & Cornyn?  Why can't they keep their mouth shut if they have nothing good to say or a better answer than caving into Obamakov usurping authority?!  Idiots!

« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 07:16:01 AM by Libertas »

charlesoakwood

« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2011, 11:02:25 AM »

Libertas, they are our senior leaders, through their wisdom they speak for the greater good.
We must listen and learn from their maturity.\

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2011, 11:24:32 AM »
Senior, or senile!

::bashing::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2011, 08:21:18 PM »

Tim Scott video, “This president is looking to usurp congressional oversight to find a way to get it done without us. My position is that is an impeachable act from my perspective,” ...  Rep. Tim Scott

RCP may be a little slow on the uptake but they do have the video:
VIDEO LINK