Author Topic: Aw: Shriver Files For Divorce  (Read 1245 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Aw: Shriver Files For Divorce
« on: July 02, 2011, 12:13:51 AM »
And they said it couldn't last. I guess they were right.

From Breitbart:

Shriver stood by her husband's side as he ran for California's governorship in 2003, even after the Los Angeles Times reported accusations by several women that they had been groped by the movie star.

Schwarzenegger later said he "behaved badly sometimes" and was twice elected to the governorship.

He failed to fix the state's chronic budget problems and left office in January with an eye toward environmental projects and a return to the big screen.

One of his projects was an animated collaboration with comic book legend Stan Lee titled "The Governator," but the project was shelved after Schwarzenegger admitted fathering the child out of wedlock. He has disappeared from the public eye in recent weeks and has not announced any plans to resume acting.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

charlesoakwood

Re: Aw: Shriver Files For Divorce
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 12:25:37 AM »
[blockquote]
August 26, 2003   
"I am in principle against taxing, because I feel that the people of California have been punished enough from the time they get up in the morning and flush the toilet, they are taxed. Then they go and get a coffee, they are taxed. They get into their car, they are taxed. They go to the gas station, they are taxed. They go for lunch and they are taxed and [it] goes on all day long, tax, tax, tax, tax, tax. So even when they go to bed, you can really go into the bed and fear that you may be getting taxed while you are sleeping. There's a sleeping tax. This is crazy."
[/blockquote]

Schwarzenegger, living proof that pot, steroids, and Kennedy's kill brain cells and cause early onset dementia.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2011, 01:03:42 PM »
[blockquote]
August 26, 2003   
"I am in principle against taxing, because I feel that the people of California have been punished enough from the time they get up in the morning and flush the toilet, they are taxed. Then they go and get a coffee, they are taxed. They get into their car, they are taxed. They go to the gas station, they are taxed. They go for lunch and they are taxed and [it] goes on all day long, tax, tax, tax, tax, tax. So even when they go to bed, you can really go into the bed and fear that you may be getting taxed while you are sleeping. There's a sleeping tax. This is crazy."
[/blockquote]

Schwarzenegger, living proof that pot, steroids, and Kennedy's kill brain cells and cause early onset dementia.

He's been kicked in the head for a long time this is just Karma catching up.And yes all of those things helped him along the way.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2011, 04:46:24 AM »
Frankly I think Arnold took the long way around the barn . You shouldn't have to screw a Hispanic Skank to get kicked out of the Kennedy Family . I think a less drastic measure would have sufficed .

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2011, 01:20:21 PM »
Frankly I think Arnold took the long way around the barn . You shouldn't have to screw a Hispanic Skank to get kicked out of the Kennedy Family . I think a less drastic measure would have sufficed .

This is only the one that were talking about God know how many others he was with.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2011, 01:34:16 PM »

How many petals are on the blossom?
How many blossoms are on the bush?