Author Topic: Kitteh videos are greatly improved with appropriate soundtrack music  (Read 1892 times)

Offline rickl

• Established Member
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Kitteh videos are greatly improved with appropriate soundtrack music
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 05:13:50 PM »
Yeah, in his mind he's the top of the food chain.

::hysterical::

Throw a mouse up there, then see if he got skills!

::exitstageleft::

;D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 06:04:17 PM »
So cute!  (sniff)
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 06:38:27 AM »
Oh right, still in mourning, sorry Pan, must bring back memories...

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2011, 11:18:11 AM »
Don't be; it's okay.  Does bring back memories, though.

That little guy is a huge bundle of energy in a tiny body, isn't he?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2011, 11:30:13 AM »
I remember my little demon spider-crawling up and down and all around.

And even though he's 6 years old now one of his favorite activites still is hiding out and jumping onto my back leg, wrapping his legs around mine and nibbling on my calf!

Little bugger thinks he's Predator X and I'm just a hapless Mastodon looking to be eaten!

;D

I admire his tactics though.  And he likes it when I chase after him!

They are hoot when kittens though...

...but I'm glad my guy settled down a bit.

He still has his personality though...and it's too much like mine!

::hysterical::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2011, 11:35:27 AM »
When Belfry was little, he used to prowl around the dining room chair while I was sitting, reading the paper.  I knew he would strike, I just never knew when; used to make the hair on my neck stand up.

At a time of his choosing, he'd rear up, whack me on the thigh and then run like hell down the hallway.  If I chose to give chase, he'd "halloween-cat" me when I caught up and then it was once around the house -- the couch/the kitchen island -- 'til he flopped over on the carpet.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2011, 11:45:55 AM »
Yeah, I gotta say, that hunched-back fur-ruffling pose is the one thing he does I don't care for, but I understand it is a cat thing, so...

When I catch my guy I usually arm-bar him softly to the ground, blow a zirbit on his belly, ruffle his fur and let him up and watch him scoot around the floor so he can show off how cool he is...

He loves that stuff!

His odd water behavior, I dunno what the heck to do with that...he will approach water if in a sink or tub, but running water tends to freak him out.  Yet his water bottle dispenser in the basement I swear he paddles out of the bowl like a dog and there are little puddles around the thing.  I haven't figured out 100% what his boggle is with water...and so far he hasn't fallen for hopping into the tub when I leave it filled up...I dunno, he's kinda weird...perfect match for me I guess.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2011, 12:00:10 PM »
That soundtrack is awesome! Somebody was very creative, skilled, and attentive to detail with a virtual orchestra audio workstation.

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2011, 12:06:15 PM »
Yeah, I gotta say, that hunched-back fur-ruffling pose is the one thing he does I don't care for, but I understand it is a cat thing, so...

I always laughed at that; he never meant it seriously, so it was a hoot especially when he did the little hop-hop they do sometimes.

When I catch my guy I usually arm-bar him softly to the ground, blow a zirbit on his belly, ruffle his fur and let him up and watch him scoot around the floor so he can show off how cool he is...

He loves that stuff!

His odd water behavior, I dunno what the heck to do with that...he will approach water if in a sink or tub, but running water tends to freak him out.  Yet his water bottle dispenser in the basement I swear he paddles out of the bowl like a dog and there are little puddles around the thing.  I haven't figured out 100% what his boggle is with water...and so far he hasn't fallen for hopping into the tub when I leave it filled up...I dunno, he's kinda weird...perfect match for me I guess.

One of my puss-pusses used to smack the still water in the bowl before drinking.  I think it was so she could see just where it was to avoid a face-dunk.

Belfry was a sweet, sweet boy; there was nothing I couldn't do to him that he would ever growl, hiss or put his teeth on me -- ever -- short of stepping on him in error.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2011, 12:16:23 PM »
My guy is way independent.  But if I grab a book or something he'll eventually come and investigate and usually winds up curled up on my lap for a nap/rub.

If he's across the room and I stare at him long enough he'll come over.  When he's in pounce mode, he'll cock his head back and forth before attacking.  Pretty funny to watch.

Chasing the laser-pointer can be fun too, he thinks it is a bug and he hates all bugs and spiders, which is good for me, I don't have to worry much about stuff crawling around.

::thumbsup::

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2011, 12:37:25 PM »
Random's kitty had this pecular way of drinking water. Here is a similar vid:

Sicily the cat drinking from the bathroom faucet.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2011, 12:42:12 PM »
Lol.  Head-flavored water.

One of our yard-kitties (that's what Southerners call outdoor cats) used to drink the rainwater that ran off my truck's tailpipe -- despite there always being a bowl of clean water on the porch.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2011, 05:54:34 PM »
Cute.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2011, 06:43:36 AM »
Cats are different, no doubt about it.  Being mostly a dog person, getting a cat for the first time as been educational.

The other thing I noticed about this critter, his dreams are way intense.  Nose twitching, feet twitching, skin rippling...muffled grunts...I guess he is Simba the mighty lion pouncing an a hapless gazelle and tearing it to shreds.

I also notice if I tease his whiskers, ears, toes & tail he gets more agitated...sometimes when he wakes up after these dreams he has to look a round a few seconds and remember where the heck he is.

Goofy critter.

But he seems to have a good time and if you asked him who ran the house, well, you know the answer to that!