Author Topic: Airforce One falls from the sky  (Read 643 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
Airforce One falls from the sky
« on: July 29, 2011, 10:28:46 PM »
A plane crashed in a remote area of rural Tennessee.  Panic stricken, the local sheriff mobilized in force.   By the time they could reach the area, they realized the disaster.  The aircraft was totally destroyed with only a burned hulk left smoldering in a tree line that bordered a farm.

The sheriff and his men entered the smoking mess but could find no remains of anyone. They spotted a lone farmer plowing a field not too far away as if nothing had happened. They hurried over to the man's tractor.

"Hank," the sheriff yelled, panting and out of breath. "Did you see this terrible accident happen?"

"Yep. Sure did." the farmer mumbled unconcernedly, cutting off the tractor's engine.

"Do you realize that is the airplane of the President of the United States ?"

"Yep."

"Were there any survivors?"

"Nope. They's all kilt straight out," the farmer answered. "I done buried them all myself. Took me most of the morning.."

"President Obama is dead?" the sheriff shouted.

"Well," the farmer grumbled, restarting his tractor.  "He kept a-saying he wasn't... But you know how bad that sumbitch lies."
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: Airforce One falls from the sky
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 10:36:01 PM »
And in related news: O'Bama lost over 40,000 Twitter followers because of relentless debt debate spam.

LINK
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

hemm

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 06:45:07 AM »
A Good Catholic Joke

The Pope and Obama are on the same stage in Yankee Stadium in front of a huge crowd.

The Pope leans towards Mr. Obama and says, "Do you know that with one little wave of my hand I can make every person in this crowd go wild with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display, but will go deep into their hearts and they'll forever speak of this day and rejoice!"

Obama replied, "I seriously doubt that  ~ with one little wave of your hand? Show me!"

So the Pope backhanded him and knocked him off the stage!

AND THE CROWD ROARED & CHEERED WILDLY!

Kind of brings a tear to your eyes, doesn't it?

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 08:49:29 AM »
And in related news: O'Bama lost over 40,000 Twitter followers because of relentless debt debate spam.

LINK

I read about this and their feeble efforts to stanch the bleeding. Serves them right and did my heart good.  ;D