Author Topic: Cool New Affirmative Action O'Bama Lookalike Spiderman  (Read 1263 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Cool New Affirmative Action O'Bama Lookalike Spiderman
« on: August 02, 2011, 09:19:06 PM »
LINK

...in the Ultimates series, Peter Parker gets killed at the hands of his nemesis the Green Goblin. But, being a comic book series, no hero stays dead for long. While Peter Parker may be gone, a new kid is stepping into the tights: Miles Morales.

Miles Morales is a half-black, half-Hispanic super-powered teen who gets into the hero game after being inspired by Parker’s death.

The comic book fan comments that follow the article are hilarious.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Cool New Affirmative Action O'Bama Lookalike Spiderman
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 09:23:34 PM »
...The comic book fan comments that follow the article are hilarious.

Anthony Passonno
[blockquote]It has always been that Black people in comics appear to be purple. I am no artist, but I guess it has to with purple showing up easier on the page than dark brown, but I could be wrong.[/blockquote]

goobersmooch
[blockquote]I believe the proper name for the color to which you refer is blurple…as in, he’s so black he’s blurple![/blockquote]
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 09:27:49 PM »
I can’t wait for the issue where he reveals his birth certificate that shows he was born in Kenya.

...I’m a sociology major and this addition is not for mere “merit and ability” per se. It’s an agenda and reeks of cultural Marxism. What Marvel did was kill off a piece of American cultural identity and replaced it with something mediocre.

Whitey is not allowed to be a hero. Especially male heterosexual whitey – you racist bigot cracker mouth breathing drudge report reading tea bagger. Get with the current times in our great Obamanation. Spider man now officially a gay halfbreed (just like present-dent Barry).

What utter total garbage. Progressive comics?!?! Please? What a joke. These people can’t come up with any original thought. They need to steal and feed off established success because they are incapable of anything successful on their own. Total bunk.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 09:30:22 PM »
This move is about two years too late.

No one wants to think about a half black/half hispanic Marxist super hero that runs around redistributing wealth and screwing up everyone's life with government regs and higher taxes.

"Hi, I'm the new Spiderman and I'm here to fight for you right to government funded abortions and gender reassignment surgery. Let's go do some agitating and community organizing!"
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 09:35:57 PM by trapeze »

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 06:18:39 AM »
I used to joke that movies today, are just yesterday's movies with gay characters.

"Used to joke" being the key words.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 06:47:54 AM »
This move is about two years too late.

No one wants to think about a half black/half hispanic Marxist super hero that runs around redistributing wealth and screwing up everyone's life with government regs and higher taxes.

"Hi, I'm the new Spiderman and I'm here to fight for you right to government funded abortions and gender reassignment surgery. Let's go do some agitating and community organizing!"

Yup, two years too late.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.