Author Topic: MSNBC Host, Guest Consider Whether Tea Partiers Are Addicts, 'Delusional'  (Read 1315 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
MSNBC Host, Guest Consider Whether Tea Partiers Are Addicts, 'Delusional'
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/msnbc-host-guest-call-tea-partiers-addicts-delusional_581987.html

Funny, they never talk about Muslim terrorists as addicts or delusional...apparently they are normal and rational...just a bit murderous...but nothing to fear like a freaking Tea Party whacko, eh?

Tea Party members are called by democrats, leftists, MFM et al - TERRORISTS, CANNIBALS, VAMPIRES, ZOMBIES & BEASTS!

The people are beyond scum, they are the scum underneath scum!!!

At least some people are not putting up with this crap!

Fmr. Gov. Sarah Palin responds to a report that Vice President Joe Biden said Republicans were "terrorists" during a closed-door meeting with Congressional Democrats about the debt compromise.

Palin says "enough is enough" and she's "not going to sit here and take it anymore" when it comes to the left accusing the Tea Party of racism.

"It's all talk and no real action. Otherwise he'd be on Biden and tell Biden to tone it down a little bit. Yeah, right, independent patriotic Americans who desire fiscal sanity in our beloved nation being called terrorists. Heck, Sean, if we were real domestic terrorists, shoot, President Obama would be wanting to pal around with us, wouldn’t he? I mean he didn’t have a problem paling around with Bill Ayers back in the day when he kicked off his political career in Bill Ayers' apartment," Palin said on FOX News' "Hannity."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/08/02/palin_if_tea_partiers_were_terrorists_obama_would_pal_around_with_us.html

::thumbsup::  

::clapping::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
That Palin quote really has got the monkey cage agitated.  Funny, I thought Krauthammer would have done it more, but I guess with the chronically stupid, personality trumps ideas.

“I think this is sort of a pathetic response. If you have no arguments, what do you do? Ad hominems. You attack, you throw names out. But I have one slight disagreement with you [about this] being a conspiracy. I don’t think these people have the wherewithal to orchestrate a three-car motorcade. The reason for the repetition is lack of intelligence and lack of originality. These are people who are slothful.”

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
That Palin quote really has got the monkey cage agitated.  Funny, I thought Krauthammer would have done it more, but I guess with the chronically stupid, personality trumps ideas.

“I think this is sort of a pathetic response. If you have no arguments, what do you do? Ad hominems. You attack, you throw names out. But I have one slight disagreement with you [about this] being a conspiracy. I don’t think these people have the wherewithal to orchestrate a three-car motorcade. The reason for the repetition is lack of intelligence and lack of originality. These are people who are slothful.”

Whose quote is that IDP? Krauthammer?

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Krauthammer on O'Reilly.

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/08/03/this-new-civility-sure-is-impressive-no/

LOLOLOL...... Is he worried about civility? Tone????? LOLOLOL

Someone clue him in to take on Biden.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
Well, I am getting tired of the MFM mantra that the Tea Party extemists, that minor minority won big and everybody else lost BS!

How the frick did the Tea Party win?  If the Tea Party won then there would be no increase of the debt ceiling, no taxes, no super-committee, and humungous cuts in spending!

::gaah::

Can you imagine how hysterically vile the leftists would be had the Tea Party actually WON?!

::whatgives::

People are stupid!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
I don't give one hot damn what they call me as long as I know the truth about myself and I have people behind me that also know me for who I am they can KMA.

Any namy thrown at me maens just as much as racist does,nothing!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
Well, I am getting tired of the MFM mantra that the Tea Party extemists, that minor minority won big and everybody else lost BS!

How the frick did the Tea Party win?  If the Tea Party won then there would be no increase of the debt ceiling, no taxes, no super-committee, and humungous cuts in spending!

::gaah::

Can you imagine how hysterically vile the leftists would be had the Tea Party actually WON?!

::whatgives::

People are stupid!

They're just hoping that when people realize who one that by then people will see the TEA party as a failure or worse vampires.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
I don't give one hot damn what they call me as long as I know the truth about myself and I have people behind me that also know me for who I am they can KMA.

Any namy thrown at me maens just as much as racist does,nothing!

Yep, I'm comfortable with my beliefs......
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
They better be careful what they wish for, I may bite them!

::evilbat::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero

Problem is they don't believe it.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders

In my experience they seldom do until theiy're laying on the floor looking up at you.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero

In my experience they seldom do until theiy're laying on the floor looking up at you.

That's good for our side.

Does your dog bite?

Filippo Mazzie